[Kered2] - Moderator Application

Nik707

Re: [Kered2] - Moderator Application

Post by Nik707 »

Well thought out person who isn't a complete brainless moron. While I share some similar concerns to rag, I don't think they'd be a detriment to you once in the position. +1

Ragolution

Re: [Kered2] - Moderator Application

Post by Ragolution »

kevinz000 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:29 am
There's concerns I have about you regarding certain scenarios in the past on main as well as RP, which I believe around your behavior and playstyle as a silicon/cyborg.
However it's been a while so I'm willing to overlook most of it and assume, from my recent interactions with you, that you're able to conduct yourself better these days.
Also I don't think the ERP thing should be even asked here, unless it's IC behavior that potentially breaks rules. Admins on both servers historically have prioritized scenes over tickets at times, hell you can basically just deadmin, why should we expect them off the bat to promise to immediately drop a scene? Yeah it's bad to ignore tickets but sometimes this happens and the admins who are busy in a scene or busy ICly will want someone else to do it for them, there's no harm in this unless their participation is so low they might as well not be there.
+0.75
Admins ignoring tickets for their scenes sounds like a personal problem. Asking someone to do it for you is fine but I'm primarily referring to occasions when there isn't someone to pick up the slack.
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.