Mouseofthecake - Grug Admin Application

mouseofthecake

Mouseofthecake - Grug Admin Application

Post by mouseofthecake »

BYOND ckey: Mouseofthecake
Character name:
Dust-grug, a.k.a Nova, Black dust-grug, a.k.a Artificial Degeneracy, Hurt-grug, a.k.a PM-2851, Work-grug, a.k.a Core, Big-grug, a.k.a Marion Shaner, Beast-grug, a.k.a Nata, Small beast-grug, a.k.a Pip.
Discord username (+user id): Laughably Creative Name#9839
How long have you played on Citadel?:
Grug been in beast village not long time, but grug seen lot of grug-on-grug fight, so grug want try help.
How long have you played SS13?:
Grug think two fire-ball falls.
What is your timezone/general hours of activity?:
GMT-3. Grug not know what means, but here is. Grug try patrol beast village much as grug can.
Previous SS13 related admin experience:
Grug never been village elder before, but grug confident in know of mechanics. Grug also pick good berries.
Previous non-SS13 related admin experience:
Grug was chief hunter on flat hills. Grug pointy-sticked many beasts.
Current administrators who have agreed to support your application:
Grug not popular enough in beast village to get bless from chieftains.
Reason for application:
Grug believe grug can help keep peace in beast village, and bring many berries to last cold times.

Please answer the following questions to the best of your abilities:

1. How would you engage with two players having an out of character altercation?
Grug try to stop trouble and if other grugs no want stop, tell other grugs to bring talk-fight to other place. If grugs not stop talk-fight, put pelt on mouth.

2. What should an admin do if they're involved in a situation that needs admin intervention?
Village elder not suppose to try solve problem on self. Leave problem to other village elder, only no when village on fire and all grugs about to fall.

3. How should an admin determine in what way to punish someone who breaks the rules?
Village elder try to look into problem and how problem hurt other grugs, or hurt other grug's fun. If enemy grug break core village rule, talk to other village elder to make sure enemy grug no wake up next fire-ball rise.

4. Under what conditions should an admin de-admin themselves while playing?
When village elder do safety work or lead work, village elder advised by chieftain to pretend be normal grug. This stop village elder using village elder wisdom to smash enemy grugs or fix dead hut. But village elder can go normal grug when village elder no want do village elder thing, long as other village elders near.

5. What is expected of an admin on Citadel?
Village elder has be strong warrior and big-head elder at same time, and talk to normal grugs nice. Village elder not use village elder magic to give village elder thing normal grug not have for no reason, like ouch boom or ouch light. Grug not sure why village elder can make ouch light, but grug not know universe, so grug not despair.

Keekenox

Re: Mouseofthecake - Grug Admin Application

Post by Keekenox »

Food rodent is good grug. Make good village elder. +1

areebur

Post by areebur »

Grug see many thing in beast villiage. Learn many from dead tree and bound dead tree. Good with metal picture box. Mouse grug is calm even when other grug not throw spear and anger words. Would make good elder, or even Chieftain. +1

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

I didn't read your application because I don't understand what this meme is but have a +1 because you're not terrible in the server and would probably make good staff

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

Okay I read it and it's still not bad
+1

buffalowing

Post by buffalowing »

Grug like dead tree. Grug like squeak squeak. Need more village elder like squeak squeak. +1

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Imagine grugposting in your admin app.
Realtalk though, Mouse is a very good player and I'd be happy to see them as an admin. +1 from me

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

This is cute and all, but, I don't want another ImprovedName on the team. Your application doesn't give me any hope for that. I'm going to give this a no. I know, I know, I'm no fun.

Soulstolen

Post by Soulstolen »

It's impossible for me to take an admin app like this seriously, which is a shame because I love the player and characters. Memes are all good fun, but forcing the entirety of it to be just makes it feel like a joke and that you don't care. Fill out a real, down to earth app with serious answers and my answer will no doubt change, till then. -1

mouseofthecake

Post by mouseofthecake »

Fair. Do I have to close this one and open another, or should I just edit it?