[Linzolle] Maintainer application

Linzolle

[Linzolle] Maintainer application

Post by Linzolle »

Experience with Github: Very familiar with Git, only use the command line interface. (web git is for pussies) Hosted my own repos and contributed a multiple including two SS13 servers. Been using since 2017.

Experience with BYOND: Pretty much only played and coded for SS13 servers. Intimately familiar with Dream Maker and its... shortcomings.

Experience with SS13: Started playing 5 months ago (May 2019) and have been contributing for 4 (since June 2019).

Experience on Citadel?(Main/RP): Cit Main is my first and main server, hardly play on any other server except for RP. Same time frame as SS13 in general.

Why do you feel like you'd make a good maintainer?: Contributing to Citadel has pretty much become my life since I don't have a job irl and am always free every day, haha. I always check whenever PRs and issues come up and go through the code despite not even being a maintainer. Multiple people including Kevinz and Bhjin have expressed approval for my becoming a maintainer due to my work ethic and general attitude, so I thought I'd throw up an application since there's no harm in it.

kevinz000

Re: [Linzolle] Maintainer application

Post by kevinz000 »

+1
good and sane person, decent coder.

Zeldazackman

Post by Zeldazackman »

I'm tossing a 1+ here too, seen their work on shadowstation's git and they've got a pretty good flow for code

Dapnee

Post by Dapnee »

Throwing my +1 as well, you seem knowledgeable and my few times interacting with you have been pleasant.

Jay

Post by Jay »