[Zandario] RP Maintainer Application

Zandario

[Zandario] RP Maintainer Application

Post by Zandario »

1. Experience with GitHub:
    About a year and a half on/off of experience. I did have an actual IRL course on GitHub and Web-development, though I mainly self-taught myself by reading/watching a lot of resources and by experimentation.
  2. Experience with BYOND:
    Same as with GitHub, minus the course, of course. Majority, if not all of my PRs have been to CitMain and CitRP, while majority of those are to latter.
  3. Experience with SS13:
    I do not recall when I originally found SS13, but I didn't dedicate to playing it until over a year ago on CitMain, I spent ~500 hours of my life there before burning out of SS13, but not before starting CitRP. Which after my return, have spent an unknown amount of time back, but could be about 500 again, though I'm not sure. RP doesn't record this stuff afaik (at least, not yet ;3).
  4. Experience on Citadel?(Main/RP):
    As previously stated, I've spent quite some time on Citadel, which is more than 95%+ of my time on SS13 as a whole? Though these days I exclusively play and dev on CitRP (Sorry CitMain <3).
  5. Why do you feel like you'd make a good maintainer?:
    Originally, I was going to hold off on this proposition until after Overmaps were fully integrated and I finished one of my next projects. Though due to the recent loss of our only RP-Exclusive Maintainer, quite a few people have been telling me that I'd be an alright maintainer despite what I thought of skills. Among these people are those such as Kevinz and Dahlular, which have my appreciation for building my confidence in doing this.

Silicons

Re: [Zandario] RP Maintainer Application

Post by Silicons »

this guy is alright +1

Enzo_Leon

Post by Enzo_Leon »

Holy hell about time finally jfc. +1

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

I forget if admin votes count, but yes yes yes yes. Your work is incredibilis and we lost Nicc so we need a new RPtainer.

Zeldazackman

Post by Zeldazackman »

+1 but only if I get to touch butt

Captain277

Post by Captain277 »

+1 obviously

deathride58

Post by deathride58 »

get your ass on this team, bud
+1

Enzo_Leon

Post by Enzo_Leon »

Right so this obvious, but we'll be speed approving this application with 3/3 headmin approvals as well as multiple admins giving a thumbs up. Welcome aboard!