buffy's rp maintainer app

buffalowing

buffy's rp maintainer app

Post by buffalowing »

i was told to apply for the 2nd time now, a year apart

Experience with Github: several years. i coded and mapped for the scp13 project and have consistently provided citadel's rp branch with much needed fixes

Experience with BYOND: i've had my byond account since like 2012? it's been a while. i've only ever played ss13 on byond, since the rest of byond is like naruto games lol.

Experience with SS13: i've played on cit, scp13, tg, colonial marines... i think ive joined bay once? and im sure others that i cant remember that would make this list.

Experience on Citadel?(Main/RP): i've played on both servers, but RP more consistently since it's the one i code for. i've rp'd here, played on the various cit servers that pop up, and participated in this community for a big chunk of time now.

Why do you feel like you'd make a good maintainer?: i really enjoy this community and it's people, and i've been pushed towards this by different people at different points in time,.,., so i figure it's probably time i give this a go. i spend most of my time at citadel coding or browsing the git, helping others code or learn to contribute, etc. check out my git at https://github.com/buffyuwu

Captain277

Re: buffy's rp maintainer app

Post by Captain277 »

+1. I basically told you to make this application. You've been a constant help to me in furthering RP's progression and fixing the code.

Nik707

Post by Nik707 »

+1 my word is meaningless but buffy is a good egg just accept them cus i said so thx

Silicons

Post by Silicons »

yeah aight bet