[SandPoot] Maintainer Application

SandPoot

[SandPoot] Maintainer Application

Post by SandPoot »

Experience with GitHub:
I have quite an experience with GitHub, about 2 years(started being active a lot more in 2020), although i feel like i got a good hang of it, i really prefer to use Visual Studio Code's functions rarely using the command line for special cases.

Experience with BYOND:
It's the platform we play ss13 on! I know it has a chat and other games but let's be honest, ss13 is quite the focus around here and I have used all of it's developing tools at least once, I'm keeping external applications for coding.

Experience with SS13:
A debatably fun sandbox game where there's sometimes RP, chaos and whatever admins feel like doing, i prefer sticking to the RP side.

Experience on Citadel?(Main/RP):
It's nice playing on citadel's servers, both of them, i just can't think to be playing on main though, it's not my jam as I've seen from my latest rounds.

Why do you feel like you'd make a good maintainer?:
Hopefully, i can (watch over / make my own) Pull Requests trying to help things to get in whilst Citadel remains being a nice place to be in.

zI-H482

Re: [SandPoot] Maintainer Application

Post by zI-H482 »

After consideration with the wider team, we've decided to approve the application. Welcome aboard.