Staff Application: Tekoro

Kersakof

RE: Staff Application: Tekoro

Post by Kersakof »

I haven't gotten around to it, but I heard reported of building mechas of all types along with flight suits and beam rifles roundly, secret or extended. I have seen a 'showcase' before so if they cooled it with the powergaming on extended, I'd probably be more okay with them.

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

The most concerning note/ban is the most recent one. I have also heard a lot about incredible science/access powergamming but I don't think it was ever really investigated so idk how true or false it really was.
ex-headmin

Ducky Momo

Post by Ducky Momo »

I'm sort of skeptical with them becoming staff, I've heard bad things about them and I haven't heard too many good things about them. Their notes are also another issue.

Tekoro

Post by Tekoro »

I've stopped building mechs time ago, even though they were always done within reason, access powergaming was essentially done when I started playing and didn't really know the definition of powergaming and haven't done any since then. Flightsuits were added and only used to explore space and nothing else, essentially. My last note was the ban, and have tried to act within the rules as much as possible, because during the ban I decided to take it a lot more seriously.
Also, Mechas, Flightsuits and Particle Rifles have never been done roundly by me. Only during certain situations which they were needed for. Mechs if done for no reason, were unarmed and dna-locked just as a showcase, to do something essentially.
Last edited by Tekoro on Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

All of these judgements are based on hearsay (NOT THAT WOULD SURPRISE ME WITH THIS STAFF YUKYUKYUK)

Maybe some of you should take the time to actually discuss some of these issues with a player that clearly wants to contribute, loves the server, is on the server EVERY DAY (unlike uh, most admins here). If y'all really wanted to build a community it seems like ground floor to return the olive branch that players reach towards you.

Is a punishment here supposed to just be a mark against you to always be judged, or is it supposed to be a catalyst for a change? To show someone "No, this behavior won't be accepted we want to see better from you."

Like have any of you even sent her a discord message to ask her why she wants this? Or to voice your concerns? Or do you just drive by to drop by on a little grudge once the admin chat mentions someone who could have A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN YOU could potentially be let into your treehouse?

I have more forum posts than you clowns put together and I can't even chat in OOC, or play the way I want to, but sometimes I get the feeling that I still manage to work up some more caring than plenty of the staff here for Citadel's continued growth as a community. THEN when I look at a player like Tekoro who is wracking her brain every day on how to improve as a player, ghosting EVERY. FUCKING. ROUND. to just answer ooc questions and spectate the server she loves so much, to REALLY CHANGE.

And you just come by and say "Oh well I heard this". Seriously. Disgusting.

XOXO -Jojo

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

i haven't even read your post yet but i'm just gonna say that the more you shitpost-shill for them the less enthusiastic i become
ex-headmin

Tekoro

Post by Tekoro »

I.. never asked for it. Please stop Cabbose.

Tekoro

Post by Tekoro »

Looking back to it, and checking the 1st/login time, I've been on the server less than I thought I have been. It's roughly 3/4 months instead of the 7stated by me, probably the fact that I logged on everyday for over 10 hours, sometimes I'd stay logged on for 24h when I had to get back on schedule,made me believe that I spent more time on the server than I actually have. That leads me to believe that the app will probably be denied, piled up with the notes and the ban. I'm sad about it, because I'd love to help a lot more, but the truth is, I didn't spend as much time on the server as I thought I did. I do not know the correct amount of hours spent, all I know is I've logged on everyday since march/april. So what I want to know, is if there's any hope at all for this app or if it won't make the cut because of the playtime being only around 3/4 months.

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

You are more than welcome to try again in a couple of months, I think this will also be helpful wrt showing that your playstyle has changed.
ex-headmin