AtRealDonaldTrump's Moderator Application

kfive

RE: AtRealDonaldTrump's Moderator Application

Post by kfive »

Right, here's my unsolicited opinion - Jojo was an annoying character every time I saw him and those rounds when I played lawyer with him in the seat almost always had me hunting for ways to depose him. It happened multiple times that something went wrong, usually because of him. Furthermore, neither the median nor the mode of admin approval ratings on citadel would be affected were he to be promoted.

That said, the mean approval rating would rise by a factor of 1.5, so I'm +1ing here.

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

I'll take that as a warm statement of approval and endeavor to make ya proud!

Nikitosucc

Post by Nikitosucc »

You can really say alot about this person, both as a staff member and as a character, but, in short, I approve.

Kris P Kreme

Post by Kris P Kreme »

Jojo more then qualifies to be a moderator judging from his responses to both questions and his previous experience not only with the game itself but as a staff member. +1

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

As part of a promise, this application has no decision yet. I'd like to formally close it. Thank you to everyone that voiced their opinion. I'm no good fit for the established culture.

Ruby Flamewing

Post by Ruby Flamewing »

Yer a NERRRRRRRRRRRD.
And honestly, you don't seem as bad as you used to be, so.
-15% on the memes all the time, and I personally don't see why we can't at least just give you a shot. I'll admit, my perspective on you was pretty sour with how you acted back when you were MEGA MEME, and basically...I guess one way of putting it was shitposting on random threads here on the forums because you could? That's why I went off on you in that other thread, saying to get lost, because as I saw it, it hadn't changed.

But setting that to the side and looking at things with a different pair of shades on, and I can actually see where you've improved and carry yourself in a more refined way, like one would feel they should when they're a leader of any sort and represent others like them in that regard. It's something I can relate to when I was a moderator, and tried (to some varied level of success and failure) to carry with me into becoming trialmin and then into full admin rank. I see the similarities of me then and you now, and feel like it wouldn't honesty hurt to at least give you a shot. If it doesn't pan out, ah well, at least you got to try.

Just cut back on the memes a little, though, 'kay?
Do that, and I might read those links because you asked me to. But it'll have to wait until coffee's done brewing, of course.
It is only waffer thin.

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

How am I supposed to shitpost when you get all reasonable like that

Ruby Flamewing

Post by Ruby Flamewing »

I mean, Kenzie is...what, 80% shitpost, anyways? At least 70-80% shitposting. If they can function as headmin like that, then hell, I say it's possible for you to manage, too. 8D
It is only waffer thin.

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

ecks dee

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

yolo swag.
ex-headmin