[Coolgat3] Admin Application

acefourm

Re: [Coolgat3] Admin Application

Post by acefourm »

Nethaufer wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:48 am
After reading the events of staff chat earlier today I don't feel confident as having you be on staff. -1
What went on in the discord chats today has me agreeing with this, -1.

Coolgat3

Post by Coolgat3 »

acefourm wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:51 am
Nethaufer wrote:
After reading the events of staff chat earlier today I don't feel confident as having you be on staff. -1
I'm really unsure what are you both talking about so it'd be great if I could get shown.

Nethaufer

Post by Nethaufer »

Coolgat3 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:10 am
acefourm wrote:
Nethaufer wrote:
I'm really unsure what are you both talking about so it'd be great if I could get shown.
Mine was influenced by the behavior you took, while it wasn't the worst, it isn't exactly the sort I'd see in staff. While it is a sort of putting the cart before the horse, it reflects on how you might act in heavier discussions and I don't believe it wouldn't be in a positive way. Show improvement and I may remain neutral or even support you in the future.

Perhaps stepping in as a moderator first to observe and dip your toes into the staff responsibilities and discussions would be more of an appropriate method than going right to trial

Coolgat3

Post by Coolgat3 »

Nethaufer wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:51 am
Coolgat3 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:10 am
acefourm wrote:
Nethaufer wrote:
Mine was influenced by the behavior you took, while it wasn't the worst, it isn't exactly the sort I'd see in staff. While it is a sort of putting the cart before the horse, it reflects on how you might act in heavier discussions and I don't believe it wouldn't be in a positive way. Show improvement and I may remain neutral or even support you in the future.

Perhaps stepping in as a moderator first to observe and dip your toes into the staff responsibilities and discussions would be more of an appropriate method than going right to trial
Thanks for the feedback. And I guess I partially agree and would be fine with getting a moderator role instead if that would mean I could prove myself there.

Fractious

Post by Fractious »

Hi Coolgat, I saw your application and I felt like I should throw in my opinion.

I think that you're a person who's quite dedicated to Citadel for sure, you've shown multiples times that you're ready to do anything to help out (Hell even learned how to code with his friend to fix Clockcult).

But I don't think that you're ready to be a min at 100%. Tons of times have I seen you in Deadchat get super salty and angry at dying, I don't think it's what an admin should be doing personally. You also get heated quite easily when people argue with you, which again I don't think is the best. I also remember that one round where you were super drunk and still decided that'd it be a good idea to play.

So I'll personally will flinch for a -1 for the moment.

But if you prove for 1-2 months that you can exemplary and stop being angry when things don't go your ways, I'd more than happy to give you a +1 next time.

Have a good day,
Fractious
Just try your best, and worse case scenario you will fail and learn.

scorpion_117

Post by scorpion_117 »

Moved to Denied on Coolgat3's request.