Trial Admin application

martcraft

Trial Admin application

Post by martcraft »

BYOND ckey:martcraft
Character name: Mart Xonas
Discord username (+user id): martcraft#3685
How long have you played on Citadel?: 65 hours in total.
How long have you played SS13?: around a year.
What is your timezone/general hours of activity?: UTC +01:00, available on weekdays 1/2 hours, and available for 4/5 hours on the weekends.
Previous SS13 related admin experience:none
Previous non-SS13 related admin experience:Barotrauma server, Jr. Admin.
Current administrators who have agreed to support your application: None
Reason for application: To protect the people of citadel! (and I really wanted to be an admin for a long time(and I thought: Ah what the heck I go for it)).

Please answer the following questions to the best of your abilities:

1. How would you engage with two players having an out of character altercation?
Warn them both, if they continue I will temp ban them.
2. What should an admin do if they're involved in a situation that needs admin intervention?
Call some other admins via Ahelp, and explain you can't do it yourself because you are involved.
3. How should an admin determine in what way to punish someone who breaks the rules?
History, severity and common sense.
4. Under what conditions should an admin de-admin themselves while playing?
In my opinion, ALWAYS when your antagonist, head of personnel, security, or any role except civilian roles.
5. What is expected of an admin on Citadel?
To help, the players (and the M E M E R S) of citadel, and always obey the rules.
note: if you accept me, I will give you an headpat.

kevinz000

Re: Trial Admin application

Post by kevinz000 »

low effort appeal with too many memey content compared to legitimate things that we can go off of.
made by a lowrp-tier player who has proven themselves in my eyes to not be at all familiar with the game. just months ago you crowbarred people for being in the same department as you
made the mistake between your and you're
didn't even get the textbook answers right, let alone "deep thinking" questions
no.

spend some more time on the game, prove that you're mature and serious enough for this. while lots of us joke and meme around, i don't want someone who just memeblasts LRP on the team.

Ragolution

Post by Ragolution »

I've never seen you play and you have 65 hours logged. Your app is lazy and zero-effort. Big "no".
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Izzy

Post by Izzy »

If this isn't a joke application (it really seems like it is), then please actually put in some effort to be part of the community before applying.