Trilby Admin Dreams Mk II - Moderator addition

madamheichou

Re: Trilby Admin Dreams Mk II - Moderator addition

Post by madamheichou »

I'm gonna go against the grain and say that while understanding what Lilly types might sometimes be not the clearest, she can get a point across. I've always had good experiences with her and I think she'd be a good addition to the team in that she has the capacity to improve on her grammar and that she's really easy to get to know and talk with. I'm down to give them a shot! +1

derkuleen

Post by derkuleen »

I rather like Lilly. While they can be hard headed so are many of the admins on the team already. I really dont see why they wouldnt be a decent addition particularly as a moderator. They really know their stuff
+1

(and yes i acknowledge the linguistic issues that may come with working with Lilly its parforthecourse really)

geemiesif

Post by geemiesif »

I do believe with guidance Lilly could be a good mod or even help kev with maintaining , they care about the server , they got their quirks sure but hell who doesnt? Lilly's english has gotten a good bit better since ive known them , and its been live english im talking about not the posts here, but discord back and forth. I know they get riled up about some things but each person here has been up in arms about something. I dont think they should be dismissed for some sort of staff.

gypsyShark

Post by gypsyShark »

I haven't seen much of Lilly since I last commented on the other app, but as I said, I think they're worth trying out as a mod. The english can be rough sometimes, and they are somewhat hot headed, but I think it's worth letting them have a shot at moderating. They certainly show they care enough about the place. So I'll toss a +1.

Fractious

Post by Fractious »

Hi there, I'll be closing this app as it didn't manage to step up to the eyes of the administration and has now been up for way too long. You may re-apply at any time if you desire to.
Fractious
Just try your best, and worse case scenario you will fail and learn.