peesh maintainer application, likely a mistake

peesh

peesh maintainer application, likely a mistake

Post by peesh »

Experience with Github: Kevinz taught me and I know how it works. Though, he also taught me the retarded way so I taught myself, kinda.

Experience with BYOND: Code is code. I can stare at something for a bit and figure out what it does. I can kinda tell shitcode from normal code. I've probably got like 7 or so codebases on my laptop for the purposes of testing/sprite stealing, and as a result have stared at their code too.

Experience with SS13: Been playing about a year and a bit. Started on para (fuck that), moved to tg, then here. I know how the game works.

Experience on Citadel?(Main/RP): Here about 6 to 8 months, probably more, I don't quite remember. In that time I've met the retard known as kevin, hatter, the usual. I've done my own little code bits here and there, plus Phoronoids, which I'm still doing bits on (shhhhh) so, yeah. I enjoy it here, and I'm pretty sure Jay has called me a fag more times than I can count.

Why do you feel like you'd make a good maintainer?: Again, I can mostly tell shitcode from goodcode. I'm probably not gonna pull kevinz-tier hardsync memes, but I can do a bit of mapping. I'm like nicc-lite. Probably. Probably not. Since Kev is now like, the only maintainer, I thought I'd just do this. He keeps telling me to go for mod first, but BlackMajor seemed whatever/in favour of peeshtainer.

deathride58

Re: peesh maintainer application, likely a mistake

Post by deathride58 »

Go for mod first
Aside from that, EHHHHH/10

peesh

Post by peesh »

im gonna leave this up and go make another post for mod then

Fractious

Post by Fractious »

Hi there, I'll be closing this app as it didn't manage to step up to the eyes of the administration and has now been up for way too long. You may re-apply at any time if you desire to.
Fractious
Just try your best, and worse case scenario you will fail and learn.