Moderator Application- PrivateYuri

day145

Moderator Application- PrivateYuri

Post by day145 »

BYOND ckey:PrivateYuri
Character name: Grace Edison
Discord username (+user id): Hans The Engie
Reason for application: I would like to get abck into the moderation job..I use to be a admin on some tf2 servers which sadly I cant get any vouchers from the owners since they went out of contact,but I went for the moderation app for now since I dont really have any admins that will back me up for now.

1. How would you engage with two players having an out of character altercation?

I would warn them to keep this civil and if this has to do with anything In character I would advise them it would be ebst to take this to the in character,of course I would be kind about this

2. What should an admin do if they're involved in a situation that needs admin intervention?

Follow the set rules and handle this like a professional

3. How should an admin determine in what way to punish someone who breaks the rules?

By following the rules and not being too harsh,like do a warning first time and then follow proper escalation procedures

4. Under what conditions should an admin de-admin themselves while playing?

When they go into character so it will be fair to others

5. What is expected of an admin on Citadel?

To be kind and to follow the rules and to keep the peace

kevinz000

Re: Moderator Application- PrivateYuri

Post by kevinz000 »

Too new, haven't seen anything on server that would show them to be anywhere near staff material as of now.
I usually don't care too much about app answer responses but you're repeating yourself on four of the questions, you're not using the best English conventions, and also doesn't show you to be staff material as of now.

Maybe next time.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Answers are very short and non-specific, and like Kevin said, your English isn't up the the standard we require for admins. Sorry. -1

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

I don't think you are what we're looking for in future staff for the reasons listed above.