Character name: Alice Firstborn

Discord username (+user id): Hans The Engie

How long have you played on Citadel?: 3 weeks

How long have you played SS13?: 2 months

What is your timezone/general hours of activity?: 5:00am EST-12:00 pm

Previous SS13 related admin experience: N/A

Previous non-SS13 related admin experience: Tf2 Admin

Current administrators who have agreed to support your application:N/A

Reason for application: I have come to love the Citadel community and the people I have met and made friends with. I also have been hearing from another admin I know that you guys were currently in need of admins,so I thought I would try and put in an application so I may be able to help you guys out.

1. How would you engage with two players having an out of character altercation?
I would first talk to both of the players to understand what caused the fight. I would get both sides of the story so I may see what actions would be needed. I would then come to a fair judgement that would follow the rules set for admins and players.

2. What should an admin do if they're involved in a situation that needs admin intervention?
If an admin is involved in a situation that requires admin intervention they should act in fairness,and if need be have another admin aid them. Information should be gathered and used in the situation where it is needed. It is also good for an admin to remain unbiased in any situation.

3. How should an admin determine in what way to punish someone who breaks the rules?
It is most important to refer to the rules before any judgement is made. It is also important to understand the context of the infraction. And to once again to remain unbiased during the whole ordeal,and to gather both sides of the story.And it is always best if needed to contact another admin to ask for aid and advice.

4. Under what conditions should an admin de-admin themselves while playing?
An admin can de-admin themselves if there is already enough admins to handle the workload of that time. It is also best to de-admin to lower the risk of meta-communication and so you also won't get log spammed. Should no other admins be on it would also be best to go back into admin mode to handle the ahelps should there be any. Also if they're an antag or a head of staff.

5. What is expected of an admin on Citadel?
It is expected of administrators to be fair,objective,and unbiased in their judgement,be willing to assist others anyway they can while maintaining professionalism. An admin is expected not exploit their powers,or their access to the logs. An admin should strive to make a helpful impact on the server and its players,and to add a little spice to the community.

kevinz000

Re: Admin Application- PrivateYuri

Post by kevinz000 »

From what I've observed of how you play in game I'm going to give this application a hard -1.
You're going to have to convince me you have at the very least, a cursory amount of common sense to convince me that you're staff material. This isn't judgement because you aren't good enough at the game. It's judgement because from what I can see, you completely and utterly fail to work well with other players in game as well as not having even a basic grasp of being able to figure out game mechanics at times.