Moderator Application- PrivateYuri

day145

Moderator Application- PrivateYuri

Post by day145 »

BYOND ckey: PrivateYuri

Character name: Alexander Helles

Discord username (+user id): Hans The Engie#2426

Reason for application: I have come to love and enjoy the Citadel rp community and would like to be able to help out the other staff on the Rp server seeing as not many admins are on so there seems to be alot of tickets.

1. How would you engage with two players having an out of character altercation?
I would first talk to both of the players to understand what caused the fight. I would get both sides of the story so I may see what actions would be needed. I would then come to a fair judgement that would follow the rules set for admins and players.

2. What should an admin do if they're involved in a situation that needs admin intervention?
If an admin is involved in a situation that requires admin intervention they should act in fairness,and if need be have another admin aid them. Information should be gathered and used in the situation where it is needed. It is also good for an admin to remain unbiased in any situation.

3. How should an admin determine in what way to punish someone who breaks the rules?
It is most important to refer to the rules before any judgement is made. It is also important to understand the context of the infraction. And to once again to remain unbiased during the whole ordeal,and to gather both sides of the story.And it is always best if needed to contact another admin to ask for aid and advice.

4. Under what conditions should an admin de-admin themselves while playing?
An admin can de-admin themselves if there is already enough admins to handle the workload of that time. It is also best to de-admin to lower the risk of meta-communication and so you also won't get log spammed. Should no other admins be on it would also be best to go back into admin mode to handle the ahelps should there be any.

5. What is expected of an admin on Citadel?
It is expected of administrators to be fair,objective,and unbiased in their judgement,be willing to assist others anyway they can while maintaining professionalism. An admin is expected not exploit their powers,or their access to the logs. An admin should strive to make a helpful impact on the server and its players,and to add a little spice to the community.

kevinz000

Re: Moderator Application- PrivateYuri

Post by kevinz000 »

no

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

nohahafatmeme

geemiesif

Post by geemiesif »

no sorry

MrJWhit

Post by MrJWhit »

Gonna say no as well

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

oh hey a while ago I said I'd be more serious on forum threads
the "no" was serious but here we go:
the stuff from the last application (which is still open why are you opening another one that's not going to improve your chances man) is still evident, the last application isn't even closed yet, it's been too short of a time and not enough improvement.
from your time on main server all I've seen is the absolute lack of handle of some basic game mechanics and interactions I've seen from you within the community don't speak staff material to me either. sorry dude. maybe it'll change someday if you can change yourself but otherwise I'm going to be -1ing every app. act mature in game, act like a realistic character, don't act like the game is about yourself, etc etc.
we have an old saying on [server I'm not dragging into this] that the less you ask for admin the more likely you'll be considered because those who ask for power don't necessarily use it well. obviously this is not something I'd fully apply here because we have staff applications but with how hard you've been trying for staff/mentor even after being told no for mentor it's a massive red flag for me, just full disclosure.