Post by Reido »

BYOND ckey:

-EnzoSeptum

Character name:

-C Moon

Discord username (+user id):

@Reido#2995

How long have you played on Fallout 13 servers?:

-I have a ton of hours on F13, I even unlocked all the roles from BD server.

How long have you played SS13?:

-Like 2 years.

What is your timezone/general hours of activity?:

-Spain, Madrid (GMT+2)

Previous SS13 related admin experience:

-I hosted a spanish Fallout 13 server for 1 month, I translated a good ammount of the code and I even did a site for my server (http://garramortal.cf).

Previous non-SS13 related admin experience
:

-I unofficially helped the staff of Minecraft server few years ago (yeah I'm serious).

Current administrators who have agreed to support your application:

-There's only 1 admin who know about this, he is @MrJWhit#3640 and he couldn't give me his opinion because he doesn't know me.

Reason for application:

-Because I have a LOT of experience on F13 and I have a deep knowledge of the rules. Y'all can ask @DaKittaX#1337 (he was part of the original staff of Bad Deathclaw server), @MoitoCoitelo#1867 or @JGlitch9245 (old BD admin too). The only problem is that my English is broken and sometimes I sound autistic or even vulgar but I think it is worth giving me a chance since this new server needs good moderation and I am able to provide it.

----‐---

1. How would you engage with two players having an out of character altercation?

-I would interact with them via LOOC and ask what is happening so I can try to solve it.

2. What should an admin do if they're involved in a situation that needs admin intervention?

-Sending a admin PM to the people who are involucrated in the conflict or directly intervene if there is a clear sign of grieffing.

3. How should an admin determine in what way to punish someone who breaks the rules?

-Consulting it with the staff and not being subjective.

4. Under what conditions should an admin de-admin themselves while playing?

-Extremely low pop (less than 5 players) or if there is another admin.

5. What is expected of an admin on Citadel?

-Acting objectively, having patience, being nice, not being a power tripping cunt and having empathy.

HazelBailey

Re: [EnzoSeptum] Fallout 13 ADMIN Application

Post by HazelBailey »

You were asking in the Discord, just a few hours ago, how to DDOS a server, you've been part of Citadel for only a few days, and already we've had to tell you at least once to speak English in our Discord, which you haven't actually stopped. Your answers to the questionaire are almost non-existant as well.

No support from me.

JLinari

Post by JLinari »

Lmao you exist purely to shit on people in the RP server's discord Chanel despite not playing on the RP server that's not the kind of person who needs admin powers anywhere

Reido

Post by Reido »

HazelBailey wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:20 pm
You were asking in the Discord, just a few hours ago, how to DDOS a server, you've been part of Citadel for only a few days, and already we've had to tell you at least once to speak English in our Discord, which you haven't actually stopped. Your answers to the questionaire are almost non-existant as well.

No support from me.
It was satire lol

JLinari

Post by JLinari »

And harass people in DMs aparently. Such perfect admin material.

Also,
Reido wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:33 am
It was satire lol
Doing something ironically is still doing it.

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

As Hazel said, you're new. On top of that you haven't impressed me with your behavior on the Discord server - admittedly I haven't been on the Fallout server to see how you are there. I have no reason to believe you want to be an admin in good faith, sorry, no support from me.

Reido

Post by Reido »

JLinari wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:40 am
And harass people in DMs aparently. Such perfect admin material.

Also,
Reido wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:33 am
It was satire lol
Doing something ironically is still doing it.
Harass? I never said a word to you on DMs. You got permabanned and banned 2 times in less than 2 months why tf you are triying to judge me?

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Asked other servers about you and I'm very much not impressed. Your application is denied.