Cabbose

Staff Application - AtRealDonaldTrump - Jojo/DIO

Post by Cabbose »

BYOND ckey:AtRealDonaldTrump

Character name: Jojo Nework/DIO

Discord username (+user id): EVILTINYRICK#4766

How long have you played on Citadel?: Few months

How long have you played SS13?: Few years

What is your timezone/general hours of activity?: Rockin nightly on that GMT -5, I at least check in and can end up playing all night.

Previous SS13 related admin experience: I play around on private servers with friends so I know how the interface works

Previous non-SS13 related admin experience: Management of personnel, ranging anywhere from 8-30 people over several years. Sports as a tyke, business in college and I deal with people and writing reports. A lot of reports. A disgusting amount of reports.

Reason for application: I want to un-ban myself from Silicon roles. Also, I'd be the best Central. The best.

There are technically no "correct" answers for this, but you will be judged on how you respond to these questions.
You observe two players having a fist-fight in the bar. Player 1 puts Player 2 into critical condition, and then Player 1 quickly leaves the bar to go heal them-self. Checking their attack logs, you find that neither of them had any interaction before they started fighting. Checking their say logs however, you discover that both of them got in a verbal confrontation that got very heated, and that Player 2 both initiated the confrontation and threw the first punch. How do you proceed?

Sounds like life on the street to me, I wouldn't touch it. If player 2 ahelped I'd tell them to not pick fights if they're gonna be bad at the game and if player 1 did it, I'd encourage them to kill the fool and space him next time if they tries to fuck with em. Then I'd let all the dead ghosts know what was happening so we could all spectate and watch the throwdown.

You observe one player acting suspiciously and decide to watch them. While watching, you discover that they are a new player with less than a day of time on the server. You also discover that they haven't said anything for the entire round. Their contents include a full set of tools, and not much else. While watching they spend their time breaking into unsecure areas like the bar back room, hydroponics, the chapel office, EVA. How do you proceed?

Sounds like shitty security to me. Better get better security if you don't want shit stolen.

You observe Player 1 who is a scientist building a combat mech. When they're finished, they allow Player 2 who is their friend and an assistant to come and take the combat mech out of the department. Later, Player 2 gets into a fight with security over the possession of the combat mech, and decides to try killing the security players but fails and is killed by security instead. How do you proceed?

Sounds like security did their job for once and they should probably go ask the robo dude  themselves. Give the thing a scan and figure out who had a hand in making it and why that shit happened. All sec had to do was shout for the AI to emp the mech from the console anyway, why are these all admin situations? What happened to the good ol days when we'd settle this shit in the schoolyard instead of running off to our parents to cry? This is why every other generation can't stand millennials.

XOXO -Jojo
Last edited by Cabbose on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

GloriousStormtalon

RE: Staff Application - AtRealDonaldTrump - Jojo/DIO

Post by GloriousStormtalon »

I don't think you even took this seriously, besides, with your record, I highly disprove of you even becoming moderator.

Ducky Momo

Post by Ducky Momo »

You clearly put no effort into this at all. If you did, you just made it a meme. You don't have the greatest record either so your chances of becoming a mod are very low.

cebutris

Post by cebutris »

Yeah, no
Awoo

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

What's wrong with my responses?

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

No.
ex-headmin

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

D'aw geez you guise, how about a little constructive feedback? Yer harshin ma vibe

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

Your responses are valid even if I don't necessarily agree with them, but I don't feel comfortable making you staff after you've so recently received such a hefty ban so this is denied for now.
ex-headmin

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

Valid point, we'll revisit this another time. :D