Slomka

MY CV to become Citadel Staff

Post by Slomka »

BYOND ckey: Slomka
Character name: Ivan Petrovich 
Discord username (+user id):Slomek#4746
How long have you played on Citadel?: I think 6 months or more
How long have you played SS13?: maybe 8 months 
What is your timezone/general hours of activity?: 17/18 - 22/23 during week and almost 10-22/23 at weekends Warsaw time could change if time is rough for me
Previous SS13 related admin experience: NONE
Previous non-SS13 related admin experience: I got 100h community works in mentally ill school and it's basicly same as being admin from what I heard 
Current administrators who have agreed to support your application: I think Pooj but not 100% sure Image
Reason for application: Why not ? I could like respond to Prayers. Help new players around. And when I would like get some skills and confidence at being min I could even bwoink and respond to Ahelps

Below you will be required to describe how you would handle a handful of scenarios that may or may not require admin intervention. 
For every scenario, describe your personal opinion of the intentions of the player(s), whether you think you should intervene, and how you would initiate an intervention with the player(s) if you decide to.

There are technically no "correct" answers for this, but you will be judged on how you respond to these questions.
You observe two players having a fist-fight in the bar. Player 1 puts Player 2 into critical condition, and then Player 1 quickly leaves the bar to go heal them-self. Checking their attack logs, you find that neither of them had any interaction before they started fighting. Checking their say logs however, you discover that both of them got in a verbal confrontation that got very heated, and that Player 2 both initiated the confrontation and threw the first punch. How do you proceed?

If none of them Ahelped this I ignore it. If Player 1 ahepls I Bwoink Player 2 and ask him why he done this also ask him not to do it again etc if he is salty and tries to insult me and will try to do it again I will ask admin about punishment that I should applay to this guy. If Player 2 ahelps I told him this was 100% good reaction from Player 1 and I would do the same, you don't pick fight you can't win.

You observe one player acting suspiciously and decide to watch them. While watching, you discover that they are a new player with less than a day of time on the server. You also discover that they haven't said anything for the entire round. Their contents include a full set of tools, and not much else. While watching they spend their time breaking into unsecure areas like the bar back room, hydroponics, the chapel office, EVA. How do you proceed?

If they just break into places and walk around/explore and don't steal anything I just ignore them. If he is stealing stuff I check if he is antag if he is I use like praying response (you heard voice in your head) and ask him "Do you need any help operator ?" If not I just bwoink them and ask Are you new to this game and need soem help ? If they don't respond and just do what they done I contact admin and ask what punishment I should applay or what else I should do.

You observe Player 1 who is a scientist building a combat mech. When they're finished, they allow Player 2 who is their friend and an assistant to come and take the combat mech out of the department. Later, Player 2 gets into a fight with security over the possession of the combat mech, and decides to try killing the security players but fails and is killed by security instead. How do you proceed?

If sec ahepls this guy I bwoink him and ask "Why you got this mech" (I check for antag first ofc)If he is antag I tell sec It was valid. If not I just use voice in the head to tell clonning operator/sec member that this body will not clone 100% right and that It's better to place it in mourge If he got more salty I ask min what should I do or what punishment I should applay. I also bwoink scientist asking why you made that mech for this guy ? If reson was valid (bribe with money harrasment or just plain lie (to lie I would check logs to be 100% sure)) I will tell scientist It's ok. If not I would consult admin for possible punishment, or just ask this scientist no to do it again or i would use voice in the head on one of sec members telling that They probably got buddy who made them mech and that they might be syndie too and should be put in perma or gulaged for some time.
Last edited by Slomka on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Kersakof

RE: MY CV to become Citadel Staff

Post by Kersakof »

Your English isn't the greatest tbh. I think you'd just confuse people and it'd be more trouble than it's worth for each problem.

Slomka

Post by Slomka »

I have troubles with long sentences. In short ones (ones that are used in BWOINKS) I will probably do much much better. Also as someone stated my "almost english" is like this quote "something that you can read over and get it, but if you actually take the time to examine is really broken" end Quote. Also this would be great way to further improve my english and proceed with my self-improvement.
Last edited by Slomka on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

Ivan always seemed well behaved enough, and most bwoinks you'll ever receive won't even be proper English or complete sentences anyway so English not being your first language would be a minor thing. I didn't even realize that was the case until your application, I'd say they're at least worth the trial period.

They definitely have the activity for it.

areebur

Post by areebur »

I actually was the one that said this o/

but yeah I like this Slav boi, he's pretty good
im going fuck kill mode

Raeschen

Post by Raeschen »

also seems p good to me. On lots, often in tense situations, doesn't seem to get overly salty and spam ahelp or rulebreak as a result of it.

try this lad

edit: seems a bit dodgy lately, i dunno
Last edited by Raeschen on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zeldazackman

Post by Zeldazackman »

I'm up for giving him a chance, why not after all.Image

Ruby Flamewing

Post by Ruby Flamewing »

+1 Synthetic Mass of Eating Food, Cuddling People, and Yelling At Folks to Think vote here.

As in, I approve of giving them a chance.
It is only waffer thin.

Slomka

Post by Slomka »

WeW lads I really did not expect such a positive feedback from you all. c:
ImageImage

Ruby Flamewing

Post by Ruby Flamewing »

CHEEKI BREEKI I V DAMKE

I'm going to practice slavic squatting, wish me luck.
It is only waffer thin.