MY CV to become Citadel Staff

Kersakof

RE: MY CV to become Citadel Staff

Post by Kersakof »

Actually, the constant talk of validhunting and murderboning on discord rubs me the wrong way. I'm unsure if you're joking or not, and it concerns me. -1 still.

Slomka

Post by Slomka »

You are wrong here. I never talk about murdering for the sake of murdering. I speak about making rounds fun by creating hazards and stuff. Since I hate when secret rounds become extended. Also did you ever see me play ? Since I cannot really say that I saw you as admin on the server, like doing admin job. No offence here but you kinda juging book by it's cover here. Espessialy if you look at the other admins that also recommend me and say that I'm quality player boi. I mean I probably got ahelped when I play antag since I'm unforgiving and kinda going straight for my objectives, Since I don't really care about killing someone who stands in my way trying to be dramatic or trying to fuck with me or something, this creates salt and I'm aware of that since let's be honest here citadel players are not too robust. Also why this is like a minus point to me applaying for the moderator job ? Like why even ? You are scared that I will ingore ppl murderboning or something ? No no no. The is diffrence between creating chaos as a disctraction or just for the sake of chaos itself. I hope you get what I wanted to say here now. Happy new year by the way.
ImageImage

Slayerhero90

Post by Slayerhero90 »

Weird, can't find my previous post here. Mighta been deleted. Are mods not allowed to voice their opinions on these?

Anyways, speaking as a moderator who has seen your notes and your recent behavior, I came here to state that I've gone from thinking it a sketchy idea to make you into a mod into thinking it a really truly bad idea to make you into a mod.

deathride58

Post by deathride58 »

Yeah, after your recent episode, gonna have to give a solid -1.

Someone who doesn't understand that different servers have different sets of rules probably isn't a good fit for a staff position.

Slomka

Post by Slomka »

This is funny that you actually insta ganked me like you was just waiting for valid reason to say "NO GTFO" xD

To be honest, I don't want to be admin anymore in here kek I did read the rules, Powergaming is stealing stuff to gain as much power as possible, I did not upgraded my acces or get anything from somwhere to gain more power. I secured the spare and gave it to HoS who insta permad me. (Not the first time sice I was permad by him few times during extended for stealing insulated gloves, admins did nothing about this after round was over I asked and they responded "I did not see the ticket despire I ahelped 2 times with a time space in between and there was 2 mins online. I belived them) I made this appeal to help admins with the stuff and help the serwer that I really like, but sadly sewer went downhill from the time I started playing. In my note there is stuff about OOC in IC and examples is "kek" and "memed" this is stuff that I use IRL :u Like screaming "Leeeroy Jenkins and few other local memes" when doing stupid shit, OOC in IC is for example "ok mm8, g2g" or naming your charackter "Greytider McMemer" or speaking about for example "about drama on reddit" this is something that could break someone immersion not speaking "Well Played" after killing nukie Serwer is low RP from what I see there are individuals that like to HRP but it's not many ppl. Soo there is that. Not to mention borgs that erping despire being subverted or AI killing me once I subvert them as antag stuff like That did not catched admins attention. You will probably respond it's supposed to be MRP serwer and admins got their own life, but I feel like serwer really went donwhill becoming mid ERP The fall started afret Teko resigned from admin position

I wish you best of luck. I really hope you manage to unfuck the current status of the serwer by either fixing staff policy rules or wahtever it takes, or banning everyone who is playing lowRP or using memes IC.

Also I really hope that nice admins that actually do thier best will stay and fix and not burn out. I wish you best of lucks m8ts and happy new year. :D

PS if someone would be nice enough to PM me all my notes even the secret ones I wanna print them and hang them on my wall (i'm not joking).

PPS There is mistake in my newest note round was secret not extended fix it plz.
Last edited by Slomka on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Raeschen

Post by Raeschen »

denied i guess, lol