ClownJester Vox whitelist

Clownjester

ClownJester Vox whitelist

Post by Clownjester »

Discord name: Nightmares#4593

Byond ckey: ClownJester

Characters you currently play: Human... looking to start off with vox

Job/Races you are applying for: e.g. Vox

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): e.g. mandritta, a Vox.

[font=]In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species:[/font]

When mandritta was a youngling she was accidently injured losing her hand fighting another vox to show Dominice to who is now an exiled due to harming another vox. she now spends her time as a Security Officer doing their own thing to hopefully reach something of higher title.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it:

so vox mostly see themselves as better than non vox but are still cowardly and see themselves as super cool compared to non vox. they mostly don't like non vox and almost act like they are not even there unless they are threaten, If they are in danger they will do what needs to be done to get out of danger as long as it don't effect them or anyone else. when it comes to seeing another vox they will tend to fighting each other for Dominice this can depend on age as younger vox tend to fight more and mostly become raiders. when describing the average vox appearance they have scales a long tale, sharp claws and a long beak they are not able to breath normal oxygen and require phoron. they have control of their scales and can use them as a space suit. some of their most important thing they invented is the blue space network, FTL drives and the cortical stacks which hold info passed down from past vox.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: i expect to lose the white list role, kick/Banned depends on what I did

Clownjester

Re: ClownJester Vox whitelist

Post by Clownjester »

please give me advice if i got anything wrong :)

Silicons

Re: ClownJester Vox whitelist

Post by Silicons »

hi we do whitelist apps on discord now