Umulusu

Umulusu | Xenomorph Hybrid whitelist

Post by Umulusu »

Discord name: Umulusu#6055

Byond ckey: Umulusu

Characters you currently play: Handles MK.IV, Frances Lasien

Job/Races you are applying for: Xenomorph Hybrid

Name of the character you intend to be using: Franklin Ripley, Xenohybrid

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species:
The last survivor of his heavily-evolved hive, this feral Xenomorph was captured and experimented on, splicing him with the DNA of another species, making him able to work on NT-owned stations and ships after escaping. Franklin's backstory is slightly different from the server's offical XenoH lore because that's the backstory I've had since I created him almost a year ago on Citmain. But the end result is the same
(A xenohybrid that thinks and acts human) so I hope it won't be too much of a problem.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it:
A hybridization between human and Xenomorph, having the mind and sentience of a human.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: A fat ban hopefully, but I expect that I would be removed from the whitelist first.

HarliChan

Re: Umulusu | Xenomorph Hybrid whitelist

Post by HarliChan »

This app was posted before the freeze and I and Enzo Gave it the Go ahead.

I'd give this a +1, they understand the lore and that it will change soon.

I don't see a problem here.

Enzo_Leon

Re: Umulusu | Xenomorph Hybrid whitelist

Post by Enzo_Leon »

Myself and BlackMajor are giving this a +1 too, and as such this application will be moved to approved. You'll be able to play as your Xenomorph Hybrid by next round. Have fun!