Sk1Tz Protean Application

Sk1Tz

Sk1Tz Protean Application

Post by Sk1Tz »

Discord name: Sk1Tz#9168

Byond ckey: Sk1Tz

Job/Races you are applying for: Protean

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Stitches

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Stitches is the well-known company-supplied living toy crewmember comprised of sentient nanobots and synthetic cotton. They're made to help boost station morale, as well as being there for those who need a hug.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: Nanomachines, son. Prommie's brother, but not see-through. Vent-crawling blobs. Shadekins, but more likeable.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: Whitelist or not, pretty sure shitters get banned.

StellarWolf

Re: hmmm carbs

Post by StellarWolf »

*snorts* Shadekin's, but more likeable. Don't worry, Proteans aren't really hated. They are pretty much on the same level of prometheans...good at most things, but with some drawbacks to them. Anyway, yeah. You have been really tame as Stitches. A well liked character that hasn't really gotten into big trouble. I would plus one you if my addition carried any weight. :heart:

kevinz000

Re: Sk1Tz Protean Application

Post by kevinz000 »

Thread renamed from hmmmm carbs to Sk1tz Protean Application.

SgtRyder

Post by SgtRyder »

While I don't think you're that much of a troublemaker, I also don't know all the nuances of Proteans or how necessary it is that Stitches be made out of nanomachines. And I'm also hesitant because of the ventcrawling and such, though it's been changed a bit. Might give a +0.5 should I see some more positive responses. And not just from Stellar, since they're a bit of a troublemaker too, nice as they are.

StellarWolf

Post by StellarWolf »

SgtRyder wrote:While I don't think you're that much of a troublemaker, I also don't know all the nuances of Proteans or how necessary it is that Stitches be made out of nanomachines. And I'm also hesitant because of the ventcrawling and such, though it's been changed a bit. Might give a +0.5 should I see some more positive responses. And not just from Stellar, since they're a bit of a troublemaker too, nice as they are.
I'm a bit of a hand full sometimes, I know. Glad you all kept me on the server up throughout this point of time. :P

Zeldazackman

Post by Zeldazackman »

Eh fuck it, they get an approval from me...
So long as nothing crazy goes on with vent crawling everything should be good, hell I could even see it as a way to keep stitches OUT of trouble if anything, considering the nature that is "I can more easily escape being cornered and forced to react to the metasquad and it's goal of a reaction"

Nyny

Post by Nyny »

Your behaviour was throughout my 30 hours or so being around you was proper. not a whole lot of activity but fairly decent to interact and watch over you overall. However be aware you will be at higher scrutiny for the abilities the race can do.

BlackMajor

Post by BlackMajor »

Seems you have your approvals. Moving to approved.