Praise the Honkmother

DexterDude

Praise the Honkmother

Post by DexterDude »

Discord name: Lizard#0854

Byond ckey: DexterDude

Job/Races you are applying for: Clown

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Bryon Styles, Clown, however I plan to use 'Gargle Blaster' or something else as my clown name.

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Longest job he has been in was on an Agricultural world dubbed Harvest as a dock worker, however he gets fired easily due to his 'need' to pull pranks on people and joke around. He spends most of his time trying to make people laugh. Whether horrible puns and dad jokes or actual well thought out pranks.  He applied for an entertainer job on this station because it is actually a job he can do well and won't get fired from in the first day. (also oof I just noticed that it was in the case of applying for a species but whatever.)

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: Not applying for a species

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: Thought about it [2] and decided to go with mostly dad jokes. Along with hosting other events with the CD approval (if any) to have fun with the crew. For example host a dodge ball game or the like. Spice things up with a dodge ball game revolving around banana cream pie! I had a hunch the other idea wouldn't work out so this was my 'backup plan' sotospeak.
Last edited by DexterDude on Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sylas

RE: Praise the Honkmother

Post by Sylas »

Semi-insane isnt really a label you should attach to an application, considering its a common excuse for self antagging.

Im fine with the whitelist, really, so long as you actually try to entertain the crew and not just yourself.

BlackMajor

Post by BlackMajor »

A little bit on the fence about this one. Flesh out your idea some more and my opinion may sway.

DexterDude

Post by DexterDude »

[quote="BlackMajor" pid='4910' dateline='1533963143']
A little bit on the fence about this one. Flesh out your idea some more and my opinion may sway.
[/quote]

Edited.

BlackMajor

Post by BlackMajor »

That's better.
Moving to approved.
Ping me on discord if the whitelist cocks up.