Xenochimera Hellcat Fucker Application

SoftSpokenSolace

Xenochimera Hellcat Fucker Application

Post by SoftSpokenSolace »

Discord name: SoftSpokenSolace#0469

Byond ckey: Shiro Senshi

Job/Races you are applying for: Xenochimera

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Solace Fasult

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Their early history is fuzzy at best, suddenly on the Tajaran homeworld, vague recollections of assimilating and hunting various creatures in the wild. The concrete memories only begin after developing their form, devouring some horned creature, and finally a Tajaran that would be the basis for their current body. This gave them a sense of sentience and awareness of their actions. Now adapted and capable of complex thought, they slowly integrated themselves into Tajaran society, blending in, if as somewhat of a mutant with their appearance. They lived and worked there until they took an interest in Nanotrasen's job opportunities, and during processing and discovery of their true species, Nanotrasen took an interest in them. They now work among colonies and space stations, relatively calm, they continue to blend in, their species not often stated explicitly, and they aren't eager to share it do to the possible implications.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it:
Technically a mass swarm hive of microscopic organisms of unknown origin that can eat other creatures and assimilate features into themselves, able to look like practically any combination of creatures. Has the mind of a feral animal, unless they've consumed and assimilated something with enough intelligence, but even still can have animalistic tendencies when stressed, injured, or hungry, and will often retreat to dark, quiet places when "feral". They have the ability to regrow limbs and regenerate their body even from "death" with sufficient nutrition.

Sylas

RE: Xenochimera Hellcat Fucker Application

Post by Sylas »

You've definitely done your research, and your backstory is believable.

I'm fine with supporting this.

BlackMajor

RE: Xenochimera Hellcat Fucker Application

Post by BlackMajor »

Solace in the time you've played I have literally never seen you get into conflicts that'd be in line with antagging. Probably someone I can trust not to abuse the race, seems you also understand what it is.

I bare favor.