Koenigsegg's Vox Application

Koenigsegg

Koenigsegg's Vox Application

Post by Koenigsegg »

Discord name: Fingerspitzengefühl#9389

Byond ckey: koenigsegg

Job/Races you are applying for: Vox

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Aaakiya

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Aaakiya, or 'Kiya' for short, is an Azure-colored Vox easy to distinguish by her purple-ish paintings on her tail. This being a notable feature of every vox in her clan, they are moreso known as clever and particularly capable in physical work. As such, Aaakiya immediatly joined a raiding party after she grew up, learning from the older Vox in her family. A few years of training and time spent with them taught her how to successfully partake in raid activities without being heard of. It would be quite an understatement to say that she was the quiet kind that gets the work done, even if, at times, she used to like going out loud. She learned the skills of stealthiness and trap-laying, seeing both of these activities as a game that she tends to play with her counterparts. Aaakiya was definitely not a leader head but more like an efficient grunt that was willing to do all the dirty work, albeit it was not unheard of that she would often question her quill's orders, thinking that they may be took risky for the raiding party; but often gave up because she did not see much interest and benefits in causing trouble. As a greedy and coward Vox, she was often caught stealing jewelry, such as diamonds, rubis, emeraud and amethyst, over 'opaque' materials. She took a huge liking to electronics as well, often building complicted machinary that would help her in a raid, ranging from bomb-looking device for area denial or something, in opposite, to attract the attention. Sorry I was inspired, it's maybe too long, I apologize.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: The Vox is a bird-like creature with hard scales they can 'lock' to survive the harsh environment of space. They features vicious talons on their hands and feet as well as a sharp beak. They breath phoron and are greedy, omnivorous and secretive. They also do not possess multiple orifices like a human would, as such they expel the 'waste' through their beak and reject their haf-digested meal to swallow it multiple times in order to fully receive its nutritious properties. They rarely care about non-Vox matters unless they benefit them or the whole Vox species. Bonds are important to a Vox, as such they tend to play a lot together, be it a challenge to judge one and another or just create a relationship; being secretive, they mostly keep everything to themselves, trading what they don't need or deem valuable to the eyes of a non-Vox.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable:

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: I expect to be punished accordingly and have my whitelisted removed. I would be in no way an exception.
Last edited by Koenigsegg on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackMajor

RE: Koenigsegg's Vox Application

Post by BlackMajor »

Yeah allright, seems you've the jist of your idea for a Vox character. Cute story. Just dont go making bombs and traps or doing typical shit-bird stealing activities is all.
You've caught my approval, now catch the attention of another before I can approve this.

Koenigsegg

Post by Koenigsegg »

Another Vox or another Admin? Because I don't really know any, on the personal plans,that is...

BlackMajor

Post by BlackMajor »

Another min'

Zeldazackman

Post by Zeldazackman »

Looks good, it's an approval from me.