Diona Application

Sk1Tz

Diona Application

Post by Sk1Tz »

Discord name: Sk1Tz#9168

Byond ckey: Sk1Tz

Job/Races you are applying for: Diona

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Oak

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Oak, for having such an incredible, durable body structure, was brought into the  Nanotrasen security force to help aid with some of the more dangerous of scenarios. However, due to their non-existent reactive ability to their surroundings and situations, Oak was moved into a different position in the department that would benefit from their slow thought process, but exceeding intellect.  The life of a private investigator was found suitable for Oak's set of skills, and albeit lack of conflicting morale.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it:  Legion, but made up of plants and aren't evil. Literally Groot, but a little more intelligible, and can speak more than three words. Everyone's buddy. Doesn't feel any pain. Says "We" instead of "I", or "Us' instead of "Me". Plural all around. 

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: Race whitelist ban, or Server ban altogether. 

BlackMajor

RE: Diona Application

Post by BlackMajor »

Yeah seems allright to me, Diona are pretty ok.
Get another approval before proceeding, etc.

Useroth

RE: Diona Application

Post by Useroth »

I'll +1 this.