Race whitelist application - Xenomorph hybrid.

MrKaktusPL

Race whitelist application - Xenomorph hybrid.

Post by MrKaktusPL »

Discord name: MrKaktusPL

Byond ckey: MrKaktusPL

Job/Races you are applying for: Xenomorph hibrid

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Alexandra Bowie - Xeno

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Alex was born on one of many destinct planets that Xeno were living on. Years passed after last human experiments on the spiecies. Alex was Living on a planet called Corosai, really green and foresty celestial body, with higly advanced technology. Their sub spiecies usualy have blue skin, because of the type of star in their system. Alex is nice and always happy to help, raised by her both parents. Her mother was a pianist, father on the other hand was Biology Doctor. Alex would move into steps of her father, still learning from her mother at the time. they worked on special post doomsday planet rehabitation stations. Their job was simple, restore the planet after wars to habitable state. There is a lot to it, too much to describe her whole history that i have prepared. (i mostly want to transfer Alexandra Bowie from main server, where it was my only character. She got a Doctor title as well, in virology and medicine.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: Xenomorphs are bipedal, almost lizard like species. Their height rather crossing 2,5 meters. With a long tail, And inner mouth. They are superior fighters because of their claws and sometimes even some dangerous origins. Back days they were experimented on, and created by some old and already dead race. Its hard to say more actually. they have acidic blood and stuff. I was creating Alex from about 2 months on main and i think i got all the main aspects of Xeno species alright :)

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: i wont play as them.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: Well, i think its obvious that i can get warned or even banned, or race banned. And i will try my best to stay on the right side of banhammers.

Improvedname

RE: Race whitelist application - Xenomorph hybrid.

Post by Improvedname »

+1 i really like the backstory

Rosey_Are_Pink

Post by Rosey_Are_Pink »

+1 Great backstory and a great RPer in game!!!

Flynn Flan

Post by Flynn Flan »

Maybe you'll actually go through with your intentions on this server >: (
Why the hell is Xeno-Hybrid even a whitelisted race on RP? There's nothing special about them
Last edited by Flynn Flan on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StellarWolf

Post by StellarWolf »

Uh...flynn. Theirs a reason. They go 'crazy' when stressed out.

Cameron Lancaster

Post by Cameron Lancaster »

StellarWolf wrote: Uh...flynn. Theirs a reason. They go 'crazy' when stressed out.
You're thinking of Xenochimaera.

StellarWolf

Post by StellarWolf »

Now I am confused as to why xenomorph hybrids are whitelisted now.

MrKaktusPL

Post by MrKaktusPL »

I mean... I played with Alex ONLY. it was my only character on main, and as far as I'm concerned, I was always focused on character backstory creation :3 so I still wonder if what I wrote here is just bad... or my playstyle is bad. A lot of players could probably agree with me. no idea why they are whitelisted as well... I'm waiting over a week for any response... if some admin wants me to write him a full backstory, then sure, just give me PM or something :3
Last edited by MrKaktusPL on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlackMajor

Post by BlackMajor »

Yeah, allright, works for me.
Movin' to approved.