Mime Whitelist Application

Coolgat3

Mime Whitelist Application

Post by Coolgat3 »

Discord name: Coolgat3#7209

Byond ckey: Coolgat3

Job/Races you are applying for: Mime

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Le Bleu (I am not planning to use an existing character that I already have, but rather create a new one that will be only a mime, so don't be surprised that this "Le Bleu" does not exist as of now.)

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: N/A

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: N/A

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: I really like playing mime, even though sometimes it's considered to be super hard when it comes to things actually going down, because of the fact that you can not speak. I am planning to be rather friendly to everyone. I don't think that slipping people and generally being a dick (like the clown usually is) fits the mime. I strongly believe that the mime is supposed to be more "civilized" and that's how I plan to play them. The mime's pranks would be rather rare, an occasional invisible wall in a tight corridor during code green has never hurt anyone, right? I believe that the main source of entertainment for the crew would be the fact that every "conversation" with my character would pretty much be a game of charades. I plan to help people for example fetch stuff etc. as I think that opens more ways to interact with them. To be honest, I can't really exactly say what I'll be doing, because most of my ideas come to me when I'm actually in the middle of playing, neither can I say too much of what I already have in mind, because if I spoil everything then where's the fun, right? Anyway I hope this gives a rough idea of how I'm planning to play this job.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?:  I expect to be removed from the whitelist and punished accordingly to the server rules.
Last edited by Coolgat3 on Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nethaufer

RE: Mime Whitelist Application

Post by Nethaufer »

Seems like you know what's expected of a Mime. +1 from me

BlackMajor

RE: Mime Whitelist Application

Post by BlackMajor »

Sure why not.
Be aware that mime's a late join role, can't actually make invisible walls like on TG, and doesn't have the accompanying vow of silence.
Mime's a man of class.