mouseofthecake

Mouse's Clown Application (oh dear god)

Post by mouseofthecake »

Discord name:
Laughably Creative Name#9839

Byond ckey:
Mouseofthecake

Characters you currently play:
Artificial Degeneracy, Pip, PM-2851, Directing Command Unit #15, Coosivol Eeishatsi, among others.

Job/Races you are applying for:
Clown.

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log):
Centcom Officer (Might change?).

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable:
Terrible puns accompanied by a dry sense of humor. My goal is to lighten the seriousness of whichever situation presents itself. Be it recreating loss or dabbing on things, I'll be there, and I'll be doing it on-par with Harold. Probably.
It goes without saying that I understand that the role of a clown isn't to annoy the crew, but to generate joy and occasionally confuse the fuck out of everyone involved. I plan to be more of a passive entertainer until an opportunity presents itself so as not to bore the crew with honk.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?:
Whitelist removal and a stern frown from Blackmajor. Maybe a ban.

HazelBailey

Re: Mouse's Clown Application (oh dear god)

Post by HazelBailey »

Change the name to something else, (Preferably something a little less memey) and I'll throw my +1 at this

AvaricePleonexia

Re: Mouse's Clown Application (oh dear god)

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Come up with a new name for your character that one) isn't a job title, two) isn't anything Admin/antag related

I'm sure you'll do just fine though, I haven't heard any complaints about AD, Pip, or DCU #15.

My plus shall be granted once ya do the aforementioned do. +1