Ergo909's Xenomorph-Hybrid whitelist application

Ergo9098

Ergo909's Xenomorph-Hybrid whitelist application

Post by Ergo9098 »

Discord name: Ryka#1141

Byond ckey: Ergo909

Characters you currently play: Sarah Swiftrunner, Klaus Henrich, Cali Reid, Vulfstagmir Entchbaramzandtkuk, Dardra Solano, And J.A.I also known as Juno

Job/Races you are applying for: Xenomorph-Hybrid

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Rezz

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Rezz was taken from her home planet during an abductor mission there, during her time on the abductor ship she would try to understand the abductors trying to speak to one another, several years have passed, years turned into decades, decades into centuries, she was able to learn many languages from the experiments the abductors have done to her for the years, but as time grew on she would notice less and less frequent her chamber, she would hear laser fire in the distance but it would stop shortly after, while many more years passed she once again heard laser fire, and a startling screech of another xenomorph dying, she did not know at the time there was more of her kind on board, she was sadden to hear it but as time continued on she heard more and more laser fire coming closer to her chamber, one of the mysterious abductors was there with her at the time before disappearing deep into the ship, disappearing not able to be seen again, once the doors of her chambers has been opened she was greeted by a scientist by the name of Harold Robinson, and a pilot by the name of Francis Mortonis, she knew they couldn't understand her but with the knowledge of languages she has gathered over centuries she was able to understand them and exploit them to be able to leave the abductor ship once and for all, once able to get onto their vessel she noticed that Harold put something into his ear and started to hear her xenomorphic voice once he was able to understand her she gave him her name, upon everyone getting on board she was then taken to the station of Adaphagia. Once there she was seen by the Head of Security and a small security detail as well as the Research Director Abatha Ru, Director Ru then teleported Rezz into the science department after confirming that she was non-hostile to station crewmembers, it was then that Abatha learned that Rezz was taken away from her planet a long time ago. Once the tram was called for the shift to end Abatha has allowed Rezz to stay with her in her home, learning the ways of the colonists in the colony and trying to speak the various languages there, as well as taking some experimental treatments in order to be around in public, splicing parts of her DNA to where she is less feral, though she has gotten an interest into knowledge.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: Xenomorph-Hybrids are xenomorphs who have had their DNA altered, usually through means of using humanoid and xenomorphic DNA splicing, they usually have things in common all though they vary from hybrid to hybrid, the most common would be the chitin armor, acidic blood, and a tail like the feral Xenos have, usually though since they have been altered most of their body has also been altered to do the DNA splicing such as most Xeno Hybrids unable to produce resin, likely so they cannot form another hive with their DNA altered.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: I would expect I would lose my whitelist of the species on the spot and a ban likely added for doing so

HazelBailey

Re: Ergo909's Xenomorph-Hybrid whitelist application

Post by HazelBailey »

Very good player, extremely detailed and well thought out application. I really like how other player's characters have been brought up in this app, (Hopefully with the player's consent?).
+1 from me without a doubt

SgtRyder

Re: Ergo909's Xenomorph-Hybrid whitelist application

Post by SgtRyder »

Think you're a pretty good player and, as far as I'm concerned, that's a decent backstory, apparently built on RP shenanigans, so I'll give my +1.