Triple skrek's Xenomorph hybrid application

Triple skrek

Triple skrek's Xenomorph hybrid application

Post by Triple skrek »

Discord name: Angriestbirb#4528

Byond ckey: Triple skrek

Characters you currently play:Chayakriti(Vox), Gekre(Unathi), Terragon(Xenohybrid, on main).

Job/Races you are applying for: Xenomorph Hybrid

Name of the character you intend to be using: Terragon

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Terragon was grown on Moheges in a tube with a mix of Unathi and Xenomorph DNA, as an experiment to show that the violent tendencies of booth species could be suppresed somewhat. He was quickly tought up in medical fields and told to help those he could and prevent harm where possible. This mostly worked, tough Terragon often caught glimpses of violence outside, tainting his mind a bit, before shortly being sold of to NT too work, constantly being monitored at home for any effects on his body and mind.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: Xenomorph hybrids are NOT xenomorphs, thier similarties ending at thier apperance. They are made by putting xeno DNA in a humanoid, or humanoid DNA in a xeno, the first being the most used. They do not posses the strength, hivemind or resin making abilites of a normal xeno, beacuse of thier spliced DNA.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: N/A

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: I expect too be punished as any other, possibly even more harshly, if i used the race's abilites to break the rules, and i expect to get my whitelist removed in addition to normal punishment.

Nethaufer

Re: Triple skrek's Xenomorph hybrid application

Post by Nethaufer »

You've done really well with Chaya on the server and your history for this xeno is detailed enough. You have my +1

HazelBailey

Re: Triple skrek's Xenomorph hybrid application

Post by HazelBailey »

Got a +1 from me as well, very well detailed app.