[buffalowing] clown application

buffalowing

[buffalowing] clown application

Post by buffalowing »

Discord name: realbuffalowing#0001

Byond ckey: Buffalowing

Characters you currently play: Kayleigh Echard, Dawn Lowsetter, AOLBot... A few more.

Job/Races you are applying for: Clown

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Hunk Hardchunk, though if this changes I'll update the thread.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable:
I fully intend to host stand-up shows and impromptu gags on unsuspecting crew members. I also expect to be killed and/or jailed because of it, and that should be fun. I spend a lot of effort making my zany AI characters enjoyable for others and especially interactive, and I think that'll come in handy with this whitelist.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: I expect to be punished like anyone else, only in this case if the job whitelist is involved for it to be removed.

Nik707

Re: [buffalowing] clown application

Post by Nik707 »

This dude is a massive idiot, but he does good gimmicks already with PAIs and understands what sort of server we're on. So yeah, ok.

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Nick just stole the words right out of my mouth. From what I can recall Buffalo is well behaved and self aware, aware enough to judge what other people are thinking. Which is an important part of being a comedian, adjusting your act so as to increase their enjoyment n' all that. I'm in support of this whitelist; Buffie, don't let me down, mmkay?

buffalowing

Post by buffalowing »

Nik707 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:40 pm
some supportive and wholesome gay stuff
AvaricePleonexia wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:11 pm
more supportive and wholesome gay stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgd66dJBlr4