Xenomorph Hybrid Whitelist Application.

ChaosChain

Xenomorph Hybrid Whitelist Application.

Post by ChaosChain »

Discord name: Trace_Chaos#9778

Byond ckey: ChaosChain

Characters you currently play: Rhom Chaos (Pilot or Chaplain mostly) / Negentropy (K9 borg/robot) / Magus Chaos (Primarily pilot or security.)

Job/Races you are applying for: Xenomorph HYBRID // custom race if at all possible / needed to let my hybrid take the 'vampiric' trait and only gain sustenance from blood? But that's less important to me for this than just the hybrid in general, it just strikes me as super fun.

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Erus Solomon

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: A vampiric (Probably gene modded or mutated to be so) human was incapable of biological offspring. He desired a child of his own, so, using fund he'd accrued from various successful business ventures, funded and partook in an expedition to acquire Xenomorphs ore their DNA. The outing successfully got a live Xenomorph specimen, and he set about having it modded with his genes. Once successful, he set about raising the child, Erus Solomon. Erus has since come to the station to try and make a living of his own as either a member of Security, a pilot, or failing all else an explorer.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: Either gene-modded embryos of other species, or gene-modded members of said other species or xenomorphs. Xenomorphs modded into hybrids are rarer, but I like the idea more for my character. The hybrids are also incapable of laying facehugger eggs, and their blood is generally not acidic enough to melt through doors or the like (Though they're directly described as having 'varying levels of acidity to their blood'.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: N/A

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: I'll probably get at least temp-banned, my whitelist will almost assuredly be removed (And possibly never re-given) and I'll feel bad.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: Xenomorph Hybrid Whitelist Application.

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

I'd be willing to support this application; I've only seen you play Magus Chaos, and, while I personally think the character is dumb, I don't think you, yourself, are dumb. You have my yes because, you play strange characters that are generally off-putting and don't make a big deal about it. That level of humility, and, just letting people interact with you as you present yourself gives me the courage to believe you'd be capable of creating a snowflake that's not obnoxious.

ChaosChain

Post by ChaosChain »

AvaricePleonexia wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:53 pm
I'd be willing to support this application; I've only seen you play Magus Chaos, and, while I personally think the character is dumb, I don't think you, yourself, are dumb. You have my yes because, you play strange characters that are generally off-putting and don't make a big deal about it. That level of humility, and, just letting people interact with you as you present yourself gives me the courage to believe you'd be capable of creating a snowflake that's not obnoxious.
Thanks for the vote of confidence! Keep in mind that the hybrid drinking blood is, itself, the least important part. I just had a backstory idea I enjoyed, and want to main a Xeno Hybrid. His 'father' being vampiric doesn't really matter there - Erus himself could be a more standard hybrid.

After that little clearing up ; just gonna say - thanks again for the vote for me! And have a good one.

Edit: Grammer. Also ; I just realize that part of the snowflake-ism you mentioned is probably Erus being the result of a xeno being hybridized. Which, fair, I just like the idea.

Izzy

Post by Izzy »

Haven't seen anything bad from you myself, so I'm down with giving it a go.