Stellar Wolf - Diona Application

StellarWolf

Stellar Wolf - Diona Application

Post by StellarWolf »

Discord name: Stellar The Choco-Wolf#3063

Byond ckey: RisingStarSlash

Characters you currently play: Stellar Wolf, Regina Mcfall, Amethyst, Guy.X02

Job/Races you are applying for: Diona

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Star (Full name: Bright Star Across Eons To Come)

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Star is a highly caring Diona with an extreme bit of intelligence to back them up, as well as a kind nature, even to the point of not even showing any remote sign of hostility to any sentient being. Originally assigned to explorer duty due to sturdiness of their body, they were deemed too slow with response time and now work under cargo duties as well as general pilot duties. (I intend to work them for the most part as well as create lore as I go, but this is the basis of how they will be on station.)

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: A peaceful species that typically are highly intelligent with the downside of being slow at communicating. Composed of multiple Nymphs that collectively work together, usually using terms to show that (We). Has their own language that only they can speak. Uses light to restore nutriment as well as radiation.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: A race whitelist removal and a complete server ban if the offense is bad enough.

Nik707

Re: Stellar Wolf - Diona Application

Post by Nik707 »

Yeah seems good I'd support it

scorpion_117

Post by scorpion_117 »

Looks good, I'll support it as well.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Stellar is a good boy and the app is solid. I'll be happy to give this a +1