ParadoxSpace - Phoronoid Application

ParadoxSpace

ParadoxSpace - Phoronoid Application

Post by ParadoxSpace »

Discord name: ParadoxSpace#6294

Byond ckey: ParadoxSpace

Characters you currently play: Mostly Aeliana Sevara, and Kylira

Job/Races you are applying for: Phoronoid

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Lithium XVII

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Lithium XVII is a pretty standard Phoronoid. Originally something of a merchant, plying their trade selling strange artifacts and ancient trinkets mining operations have dug up, the unwillingness of any other species to work alongside them on a vessel, and a distinct lack of Phoronoid friends had them gather skills in engineering. Lithium is, to note, hilariously depressed that seemingly every non-Vox species is meant for an environment lethal to them, and meant for species that do not trust Phoronoids any further than they could throw them. As a laborer, they have taken jobs from nearly everyone willing to let their clunky environment suit through their airlock, out of a desire for a community like the ones back home.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: I'm not really comfortable posting about the lore as it seems there is none right now, but let it be noted I'd be okay with helping create it. If Peesh would be correct in us using Paradise lore for now, Plasmamen are an enigmatic species suffering from generational phoron exposure which has eroded their soft tissues and replaced it with phoron deposits. They hail from Boron 3, and worship the sun itself. Anyway, mechanically plasmamen are skeleton-like people that, essentially, must exist in a phoron atmosphere. However, they have special voidsuits which allow them to exist in our atmosphere. Without it, they burst into flames severely. They must also breathe phoron.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable:

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: To get dewhitelisted. Don't worry, I won't strip naked in the bar.

kevinz000

Re: ParadoxSpace - Phoronoid Application

Post by kevinz000 »

yeah this person is good and can be trusted to not go crazy with it :+1:

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Paradox is a good player that cares about roleplay. The app is clear, well written, and well informed. I'd be more than happy to give this my +1

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

https://gyazo.com/daf95a48f589354433ace86996085e2a

Will do, Chief. They're not a bad player. They can handle playing this race and not be a sperg.

o7