Graciegrace Phoronoid Application

Gracielovesspace

Graciegrace Phoronoid Application

Post by Gracielovesspace »

Discord name: GracieGrace

Byond ckey: Gracielovesspace

Characters you currently play: Grace Phane, Amaryllis(currently shelved), Jackie Esteres, Drone - 7716, Freya, Majima

Races you are applying for: Phoronoid

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Xenon V

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Xenon V left their home of boron 3 after the fire they kept burning as a holyman of boron went out. Stepping down from their position as religious leader in their community Xenon 5 decided this was a perfect opportunity to set out and share the glory of boron to the rest of the universe. Boarding a Nanotrasen ship to the Virgo 3B colony, Xenon V set out to fill whatever role she felt was needed, heart set on helping the people of the colony for the glory of their god.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: Phoronoids are a skeletal race of aliens from the planet boron 3. They do not eat or drink in the normal way and survive by igniting small portions of phoron inside their bodies. It is assumed they came into being when a previous ancient race of beings was slowly changed by Phoron-Restructurant Syndrome. Phoronoids need to breath phoron and ignite in oxygen rich environments. Phoronoids worship the god Boron and their political and religious leaders are wreathed in flame to signify their position.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race to violate any of the server rules?:
I assume I'll either be completely banned or race banned.
Last edited by Gracielovesspace on Thu May 02, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HazelBailey

Re: Graciegrace Phoronoid Application

Post by HazelBailey »

Seems good to me. I'd just change the named to Xenon V to keep in line with the other Phoronoids. But you've got my +1 regardless

Gracielovesspace

Post by Gracielovesspace »

HazelBailey wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:32 am
Seems good to me. I'd just change the named to Xenon V to keep in line with the other Phoronoids. But you've got my +1 regardless
Oh! Yeah fixed it now! It will be Xenon V on the server!

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Could've sworn I commented on this one, guess I didn't. Hazel took the recommendation right out of my mouth, and, I'm not seeing any reason to not let you have this.

tl;dr, yes.

BlackMajor

Post by BlackMajor »

Yeah ok, moving to approved.