Jenna Silver Phoronoid Application

JennaSilver

Jenna Silver Phoronoid Application

Post by JennaSilver »

Discord name: TooManyCharacters#8301

Byond ckey: JennaSilver

Characters you currently play: Amber Nash, Alex Stark, Deryn Connolly, GHI Damon, Hyatchktak

Job/Races you are applying for: Phoronoid

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Cobalt XVII

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Cobalt was always an outcast among his homeworld of Boron 3, always seeking adventure and shunned for questioning things. As Cobalt grew up, the opportunity to leave to work for outworlders was offered by NanoTrasen and gladly taken, though he's still timid around people and likes to work quietly as an engineer. He helps people and creatures whenever he can and tries to stop conflict, but rarely talks.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: Phoronoids are skeletal beings with a phoron rich body structure, making them volatile in an oxygen rich environment. NanoTrasen constructed special environment suits to combat this issue, though even with these advancements many Phoronoids are timid about leaving their homeworld.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: A warning, a race ban, or a server ban.
Last edited by JennaSilver on Tue May 07, 2019 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: Jenna Silver Phoronoid Application

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Reads well enough, and I've got a good feeling about you for some reason. You have my support.

HazelBailey

Re: Jenna Silver Phoronoid Application

Post by HazelBailey »

Good player overall. And I quite like the character's backstory. This has my +1 for sure