Coolgat3's Xenomorph Hybrid Application

Coolgat3

Coolgat3's Xenomorph Hybrid Application

Post by Coolgat3 »

Discord name: Coolgat3#7209

Byond ckey: Coolgat3

Characters you currently play: Stalks-The-Prey / NT:C.Sundown

Job/Races you are applying for: Xenomorph Hybrid

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Seven

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Seven is a result of six failed tests on trying to mix the xenomorph genes with those of a human. One could say she was grown in a cryo tube and the moment she was let out for testing inside a high security containment chamber, the science staff was amazed at how docile the assumably very dangerous creature is.

It wouldn't take long before the science team began actually feeling safe with entering the containment chamber. She didn't seem to mean any harm to any of them, in fact, she was acting rather friendly. Seeing this, they have decided they'd try to see how big is her capability to learn and to their surprise, she was able to speak somewhat fluently - or at least fluently enough to be able to relay information to someone else - in no time.

But who would want to use such an aggressive species like the xenomorphs for anything else than as a weapon? That's right, noone. The true intentions of the company were quickly revealed as Seven was forced, or rather guided through the typical combat trainings, taught how to use her xenomorph body to her advantage and all that, you know the drill.

Not that she really minded being a weapon, after all nobody told her that it's "morally wrong" to use a being as a weapon.

Either way, some time has passed and the company decided to let her go after collecting enough data. They knew what they need to do now that one of the subjects was successful, if they wanted more of such creatures, so they didn't really need to hold onto her. Seven started traveling about, learning from humans and other races. Some were scared, although they were quick to learn that she is actually pretty friendly and doesn't mean much harm.

A few years passed by and she managed to find employment in NanoTrasen through a friend who she wanted to join.

((I literally despise writing backstories. Hell this one might look cheesy or shitty or terrible, or maybe it is good, but EH. I honestly dislike backstories because it kills the whole point of character development if you decide what their story is right off the bat, so I hope this is enough.))

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: Xenohybrids are basically docile Xenomorphs, as the name clearly shows, they are a mix of a xeno and something else. Their aggression is gone unless there is an actual reason, they think like a human/whatever they were mixed with and aren't able to lay eggs with facehuggers, basically.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: N/A

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: Removal of the whitelist obviously, probably a ban too.

Nethaufer

Re: Coolgat3's Xenomorph Hybrid Application

Post by Nethaufer »

Pretty well thought out, I see no reason to not support this as Xenohybrids don't really have much of a mechanical advantage that can be abused. +1

DiscordWizard

Re: Coolgat3's Xenomorph Hybrid Application

Post by DiscordWizard »

Honestly spent the effort to make an actual backstory on the hybrid even after not really liking making backstories at all, I don't see them abusing any advantages these species may have and they seem to know the lore too so, I don't see a reason to say no.
+1