[Investigator77] Xenomorph Hybrid

Investigator77

[Investigator77] Xenomorph Hybrid

Post by Investigator77 »

Discord name: Neurotoxin-Fueled Shitposting#6325

Byond ckey: Investigator77

Characters you currently play: Alexander Toyavosky

Job/Races you are applying for: Xenomorph Hybrid

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Iyizinnersk, a mature hybrid drone.

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Iyizinnersk was an incredibly old mature drone, showing clear signs of age such as her ridged, royal dome. She was just about to commence to evolve into a Praetorian, before the hive that was built in a long-lost freighter was discovered. While the entire hive was destroyed, she was captured by Sol units to become part of a xenobiology project destined to open the role of Peacekeepers to more species, to see their performance. She went under long, extensive gene therapy and manipulation, including the removal of her neurotoxin gland, resin spinner, plasma vessel and hivemind link. - With the addition of lungs, a breathing tube leading to her faringal jaw, and synthetic vocal cords. Most of the first tests resulted a complete failure, her natural aggression still showing. It took over three years to stabilize her, yet she also went under chemical treatment as there was still a strain of said aggression in her DNA. Originally taught to use her new vocal cords to speak Sol Common, she went under training to mostly carry gear, as she could no longer go in extravehicular operations (Due to her external chitin being degraded by the chemicals, pressure was now able to affect her.).
She was referred to only as "Peacekeeper" and occasionally still responds to that name, though, Iyizinnersk, the one she chose for herself is her most common one. After Sol xenobiologists deemed her fit to be outside of a testing facility, they quickly learned she was no use for ranged combat, which is what they wanted to get from her. After a lot of reconditioning, she was let free as a citizen of Sol, after being taught GalComm. The reconditioning included the removal of the spear-like tip of her tail, and the smoothening of her claws (Though still leaving them quite sharp.).
She does not have, or has had, any relation to higher ups from Sol or Nanotrasen.
Due to her training, she acts extremely respectful towards every creature she deems civilized, though it is quite easy to get on her nerves - in which she will retaliate with ease (Which is unlikely, given her attitude and manners.)

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: There's not much to be said from Xenomorph Hybrids apart from the fact they're just Xenomorphs containing DNA from other humanoid species, they've had most of their features removed. Since they resemble feral xenomorphs quite closely, I'll describe them: Usually not going below seven feet tall, they have a biomechanical appearance composed of chitinous skin and a mesoskeleton (They both share this.). (Feral Xenomorphs,) By nature, they are aggressive to all but their own hive members - They natively live in a planet nicknamed 'Hiveworld', though as an invasive species they have branched out to several more others. Hives are either small or massive hierarchies of Xenomorphs, most of the time being lead by a Queen or an Empress.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: I expect to be blacklisted from using this race again, and I also expect proper punishment to be respectively handed out.

DiscordWizard

Re: [Investigator77] Xenomorph Hybrid

Post by DiscordWizard »

As I mostly have already talked to them through the whole making process of the app, I am going to support this one. I've already played with them and they are a quite responsible and good roleplayer with their xenohybrid, I don't doubt they'll be a great addition to the station.
+1

Nethaufer

Post by Nethaufer »

Looks like a good story to me. Has my backing +1

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Has my backing as well. Ill ping a headmin to approve it

BlackMajor

Post by BlackMajor »