Tickle's Mime Application

Tickle_M0nster

Tickle's Mime Application

Post by Tickle_M0nster »

Discord name: Athena#9480 (residentboobexpert on the server)

Byond ckey: Tickle_M0nster

Characters you currently play: C.V.R.I.E. and many more.

Job/Races you are applying for: Mime

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Croissant and Baguette Torture

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: First of all, this character will never speak, even when not on duty as a mime. Other than that, I would like to find ways to cause chaos without being a dick. Things like buying a ton of dog crates from cargo. Maybe stealing all of the cargo trolleys and building a giant train and roaming around the station with all the dogs. Who knows? When not pulling pranks, she will probably be sitting in the bar, socializing, and playing CAG with the rest of the crew. One prank I plan to do is implied threats of CBT with OOC consent.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: There is nothing scarier than that damn Bwoink noise. I don't want to hear it and intend to avoid it at all costs. Past that, I would not be surprised to be warned, removed from the whitelist, job banned, or even banned if the infraction warrants it. All things I will do my best to avoid by simply following the rules to the best of my abilities.

Clown/Mime.
As to be expected, naming conventions are out the window for these two jobs except for being named after real people or characters.
However, as universally known as these two jobs are across servers for being prone to being a dick. That will not fly here.
You are hired to work here as an entertainer, not to be an asshole. It is not for your amusement, but for the joy of your crowd.
Slipping the CD and strapping him naked to a chair is not an example of good entertainment.
To put it bluntly. If your entertainment comes at someone else's expense, expect to be smacked for it.

mouseofthecake

Re: Tickle's Mime Application

Post by mouseofthecake »

You're a decent player. It'd be interesting to see what you can come up with as a mime.
+1

Tickle_M0nster

Post by Tickle_M0nster »

Thanks!

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

While I'm not the biggest fan of the entertainer roles (in fact, I've been leaning on the side of removing them), due to the number of poor quality players it tends to attract, I'll be willing to give this a go because I like what you've written here. You have my support.

Tickle_M0nster

Post by Tickle_M0nster »

Thank you so much! I won't let you down!

deathride58

Post by deathride58 »

👌 😶 👍