Gopniks Protean Application

TimeWillTell

Gopniks Protean Application

Post by TimeWillTell »

Discord name: Lesser Gopnik#3352

Byond ckey: Lesser_Gopnik

Characters you currently play:Sandrah Scave'leh

Job/Races you are applying for: Protean

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Dravenich Crow

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Dravenich Crow is a mess of a man having little in life besides a shitty custodial job yet never quite finding much worth in life with no family, and no friends on apart of his innate fear of people even though he desires to have on struggling to be around more than two people without becoming shy and very quiet. One day as age of 32 he is offered a job as a test subject for a mind transfer, seeing nothing to lose he takes it being a part of a project now to create a multi conscious Protean that in the end failed and left him even less of a man than he was before becoming paranoid that he may be judged for his new form and tries to hide it. He soon finds a new custodial job at the Citadel station, hoping some day he may be able to defeat his fears.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it:An advanced species that removed the need for normal bodies by finding a way to further improve and transcend the weaknesses of there natural state by transferring the minds to nanite swarms that can take up the form of a normal body at will. With these improvements they no longer need things such as oxygen, though it does mean they lack any sort of DNA. Being a nanite swarm now they have many new abilities such as turning into a blob, going into vents, changing into a sort of gaseous cloud, and even being able to absorb people.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: Not applying for clown

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: Banned temporarily or permanently from the job and or the server depending on the severity of my actions that violate job and general server rules using this races abilities.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: Gopniks Protean Application

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Firstly, sorry for the wait; secondly, I don't recall you causing any issues or being a hassle. While not being a problem player isn't anything for you to be applauded for, it is a factor when considering an applicant for a whitelist - which means that I'll be supporting your Protean Application.

HazelBailey

Re: Gopniks Protean Application

Post by HazelBailey »

I'll go ahead and give it's it's second approval, and with that, move it to approved. Have fun.