Burdj- Xenochimera

birdj

Burdj- Xenochimera

Post by birdj »

Discord name: burdj#1164

Byond ckey: Loburd

Characters you currently play: Quae, Lunaris Mal'um, DOS.

Job/Races you are applying for: Xenochimera.

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Elen'stil is my current only idea.

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species:

The character I would like to make is a Xenochimera civ main, primarily chef. It will be a genderless, horrific looking creature of surprisingly docile nature. It will have some difficulty speaking and understanding common, but will be friendly when hunger has been sated. It will behave in a strange manner, often speaking in broken sentences and riddles. It will be fairly emotional, but able to keep most urges at bay due to being part of a 'taming' project. It will act fairly animalistic, not very intelligent.

Elen's current origin plan is being lab raised from youth by NT with questionable, early day research. It's was originally a biomass on a meteorite that crashed into NSS Orion, a rim research orbital station owned by the company.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: XenoChims are complicated assimilations of all the organisms they've eaten in the past. They are basically a colony of microscopic organisms that must gain sentience by what they consume. They are hardy, do not reproduce sexually. They grow hungry easily, and can go into a feral state if unsatisfied or in pain. They can 'regenerate', but moreso go in a state of hibernation similar to a tardigrade, and then rebuild their own bodies. They are too complicated for most means of cloning, and are mostly tossed into a bathtub full of meat when a corpse to rebuild themselves.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: N/A

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: Have the race taken away from me, or banned completely.

I will be playing only on the RP server. We currently do not have ANY Xenochimera characters being regularly played.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: Burdj- Xenochimera

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Just a bit of a correction on that last part, Zelda plays a Xenochimera. Hue.
Anyways, sounds good, has my support. Hope you are ready for the agony that is playing a Xenochimera xd

BlackMajor

Re: Burdj- Xenochimera

Post by BlackMajor »

Yeah bet ok.

Hey wait I have tgs I can approve this myself.