LiuJr's Xenomorph Hybrid Whitelist

LiuJr

LiuJr's Xenomorph Hybrid Whitelist

Post by LiuJr »

Discord name: LiuJunior#1430

Byond ckey: LiuJr

Characters you currently play: Lywarra Lichtut

Job/Races you are applying for: Xenomorph Hybrid

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log)
: XE-HR-LI (Unofficially named Lilith)

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species:
Born just like any other Xenomorphs, LI developed within her Queen's hive, and lived the same life others did, until her Hive was invaded one day by an assault team. While these Hosts were the easy picking for her and her sisters, two Hosts took the opportunity this distraction caused to slip by and execute the Queen, severing the Hivemind link that tied all of Lilith's sisters, causing them to either run away, aimlessly thrash about or in Lilith's case, "shut down", making her no longer act or react. Being found by the remaining survivors, she and three other of her sisters were contained and brought back to an NT station, where long and somewhat painful experimentations occured, as the scientists tried to civilize those creatures. The years went by, and after a few tests, XE-HR-LI was finally free to roam NT stations as a worker. Despite her civilized behaviors, and the lack of problems she caused during her stays on NT stations, she has to be implanted with a permanent tracking beacon, for both her and the people around her's safety. Nowaday, Lilith works to stay free in NT's properties, either as a miner or a cargo hauler, and has been showing some interests into Security works.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: The Xenomorphs are some of the most brutal and deadly creatures in the universe, building their Hiveminded species up at the cost of other humanoids' lives, as they would use these "Hosts" for the growth of their youngs into the mature stage of their lives. While it is difficult to begin with to kill a Xenomorph, due to their agility and strength, it is to be noted that even in death one is still dangerous, thanks to their acidic blood.

Now, Xenomorph Hybrids are another breed. They've been spliced with other species' DNA and genemodded to inhibit their aggressivity, save for in particular cases (Self defense, required for their work (Mining, for exemple)), and have no more hivemind ties to their previous hives.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: Summarily execute--- I mean To be banned or have my whitelist removed.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: LiuJr's Xenomorph Hybrid Whitelist

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

You've been a good player for a long while if I recall correctly, so I'm happy to let you play as a Xenomorph Hybrid; plus one from me.

Zeldazackman

Post by Zeldazackman »

Aye, you haven't caused any issues in the while that you've played on the rp server, and I see you talking with folks and actually interact with the community

Hell I was wondering when you'd apply for a race whitelist or job whitelist finally

tossing my approval on this +1

MarioTheShiba

Post by MarioTheShiba »

although my opinion isn't considered, you're a real good player and a better roleplayer. I'd love to see you give the xenohybrid a shot. Good luck!

deathride58

Post by deathride58 »

Moving to approved since perms were added on-server, effective next round onwards.

HarliChan

Post by HarliChan »

As The Head Lore Maintainer, I'm impressed with your write up, Well done on character construction.

They seem to be well-liked and have clearly done their homework.
This has my +1

I look forward to seeing you add to our pool of Xeno players. Good Luck, have fun!