GLDoS, Xenochimera Whitelist.

GLDoS

GLDoS, Xenochimera Whitelist.

Post by GLDoS »

Discord name: The Failure#6892

Byond ckey: GLDoS

Characters you currently play: Achroma(Cargo Tech), Raeve(Electrician).

Job/Races you are applying for: e.g. Xenochimera.

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Animosity. I think it kinda fits well.

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Animosity was found on a colony, Which was deep on the frontier of space, Once they were captured and proven to be a host of Roanoake durring the year of 2340 whom, After studying that they had quite a bit of intelligence compared to their peers of the Xenochimera species, They also were quite docile, Able to hold back these urges well with sheer willpower, Usually only tending to freak out durring VERY GREAT Levels of stress, However high stress will make them antsy, But not yet 'feral'. Along with this Intelligence, They are also quite big, and Instead of walking on feet, They have a large mass of 'coils' to propel themselves.[Basically a Naga] Once the scientists attempted conversation, It spoke in Horrible English, That of a kid trying to speak normally, As if it drags on and on and on. However, They showed interest in both Exploration, And space, And as such, Were sort of 'trained' into how to get along with others, And how to aid others while still exploring, The Endpoint them being a Belt Miner, Where theres nothing that can truly harm them, And nothing they can't harm ilegally, I.E., Carp.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: They're a sort of Biomass of cells known as Roanoake, That Mimmic Cells that were given to it, Not the DNA. If they were to consume a Living organism withh a complex enough Mind, They would become intelligent enough to actually understand things besides 'Consume, Evolve, Become stronger.'. That being, ALL Xenochimera that can/will/are talking like a individual and not a animal confirms that they've consumed at least One Intelligent, Sapient being in the past. [I had in mind that Animosity consumed two, Giving extra intelligence.] They're also known to 'freak out' in a sense and let Instincts take over if there is too much stress, Or Stimuli given to them, Such as pain.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: I, Uh, Don't like clowns. c:

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: Most likely get Banned due to how OP The species is. Getting species banned would most likely not happen, Just a real ban.

Note, I've never really Done a whitelist in my entire life, So... I hope I didn't dissaapoint.
Another note, Sorry if my English is kinda shit.

Zeldazackman

Re: GLDoS, Xenochimera Whitelist.

Post by Zeldazackman »

Looks good, just remember that once you go feral the motto is to generally get outta the area and heal up/raid a vending machine (or maint) for food if it's a hunger based feral. (Also the race ain't OP as it might seem considering lasers/heat damage is increased and even drinking a 14loko will get your character feral and full on dumbfuck mode unable to do much of anything but suffer until it ends)

Past that be prepared to lose a little bit of your hearing should you go feral and play with headphones.

+1

MarioTheShiba

Post by MarioTheShiba »

although im not an admin, you're a good player and you also roleplay good. just be careful with xenochims, they're fucking weird. good luck bro.

Enzo_Leon

Post by Enzo_Leon »

Morning,

We're just waiting on at least one to two more approvals from the admin team on this whitelist before we process and proceed. As I haven't had much interactions with you I will not be able to provide a +1 personally, but this doesn't mean a rejection.

GLDoS

Post by GLDoS »

Just woke up, But uh, I've took a small, Maybe four day break from the game for a bit, Mayhaps why you've not seen me. And I'm paitent, So No worries about it taking a while.

Vincent Airin

Post by Vincent Airin »

I'll toss a +1, don't see anything wrong with giving a shot

Enzo_Leon

Post by Enzo_Leon »

With two +1s and no dissent from the admin team I'll be approving this whitelist. You'll be good to play a XenoC here by next shift.