Deathninja5551 the Thotbot Clown Disaster

Deathninja5551

Deathninja5551 the Thotbot Clown Disaster

Post by Deathninja5551 »

Discord name: Deathninja5551

Byond ckey: Deathninja5551

Characters you currently play: Interactivity / Existence / Batley Myotis

Job you are applying for: Clown

Name of the character you intend to be using: Thotbot (which is most likely going to be a heavily disguised Interactivity because wouldn't you know it this character used to be called that.)

In the case of applying for Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: This will mostly be riding on the name's totally notable past as well as itself, because, y'know, it's Thotbot 621. And as customary as being a normal decidely-emotionless bot, I will mostly be aiming for dry humor and irony here as deadpan irony is the best irony there is. And heyyy, wouldn't it be kinda funny to watch all of the adults cry while I robot dance to a totally existant radio? I mean, a robot clown. A robot that looks like a clown. Eh? Eh? Look I've kinda pushed myself into a wall here where I've been told we need clowns and at this point I'd just be grasping at straws. But what if I actually gave people actual straws? (With barman permission.)

What do you expect to happen if you use this job to violate any of the server rules?: It's gonna go straight out the window, as well as the final existence of Thotbot as a whole, keeping only Interactivity left. Hopefully.

In total truth, despite everything I've written above (it literally doesn't feel like a whole lot to me,) I'm not exactly entirely hopeful for this to actually get approved. So if it ends up not happening, don't feel bad, the world continues on and Interactivity still technically lives as a character.
Last edited by Deathninja5551 on Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
”Without realizing it, people tend to act in ways that suit their own best interests, and before they know it, they’ve turned all their efforts to seeing just how powerful or successful they can become.”
-Jazz, Eternal Sonata

Captain277

Re: Deathninja5551 the Thotbot Clown Disaster

Post by Captain277 »

Thought sounds amusing. Why not.
+1

Zeldazackman

Post by Zeldazackman »

Fuck it, why not

Besides it's been a minute or so since interactivity last really appeared so +1

HarliChan

Post by HarliChan »

Sure, could use a laugh. +1

Enzo_Leon

Post by Enzo_Leon »

Application approved, and added to whitelist.