GLDoS, Protean Whitelist.

GLDoS

GLDoS, Protean Whitelist.

Post by GLDoS »

Discord name: A Hollow Tune#6892

Byond ckey: GLDoS

Characters you currently play: Animosity[Xenochimera] Achroma[Machine] Raeve[Teshari]

Job/Races you are applying for: Protean.

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognize and log): Atsidozum Siog, Nano-Mantis.

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Siog is not exactly a 'Protean' but a sort of Extraterrestrial species, His body is similar to a Protean, Giving them the name, However his species, Which mostly resemble mantis have made 'bodies' to be able to fit into other races society, be it 'bipedal' or not. The species in particular resemble Mantises from Earth, However about half the size of a human. Siogs life before being put into the 'Embassy' model and leaving his planet to search for a 'new' life is unknown, However the first 'contact' with others he has had was A outer colony, Before meeting someone that worked with Nanotrasen. They found these 'People' very nice, And attempted to get a job with them... Of course they had to get the 'permit' for his type of body, However after that was done... He has been shown to be a Excellent pilot, and a Very nice, and Peaceful person, Making him able to get a few 'jobs' that would require those assets. His 'age', After he entered the 'Embassy' body currently is '152' Sol years.
[I've read the article and found that the lore for Proteans is kinda... 'Yeah haha this is a Nanomachine person who has to have a permit to exist', So, I thought that I could do my own twist and thing 'Haha, This is a race that can make Nanomachine bodies'.]

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: Proteans are simply another 'mechanical body' someone can inhabit, The catch being that they're not truly 'solid', but a bunch of Very, very, very small machines, Which are known as Nanomachines. They have three "Organs" that are needed to keep them operational. However they aren't very trusted by most due to a "Gray goo' situation being just around the corner if anything goes wrong.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable:Me and the boys HATE clowns

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?:Most likely get both of my Whitelists removed, Since the species is, Just like Xenochimera, very 'exploitable'.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: GLDoS, Protean Whitelist.

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Yis. I like the way you're toying with the mechanics of the Protean race to make something else entirely. This has my support!

Captain277

Re: GLDoS, Protean Whitelist.

Post by Captain277 »

I meant to approve this some time ago. When I recently reordered the whitelists, I erroneously thought I had updated your permissions. You are now approved to play a Protean.