Hollow , Protean Whitelist

Hollow

Hollow , Protean Whitelist

Post by Hollow »

Discord name: Hollow#3980

Byond ckey: Camanis

Characters you currently play: Nila , Omega

Job/Races you are applying for: Protean

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Omega

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species:
Omega Was Originally Created As An Experiment To Enhance Organic Beings Aspects Like Speed , Strenght and Resistance . Their Development Starting From Scratch although Being Rough To An Extent That Its Clingles On The Subject Weakening them . Making The Scientists Resorting To Scale up The Amounts Of Nano Machines In Omega's Gooey Body , making an solid android like body inside. One Day During Checking In , She Was Hidden in the shadows of the dark night , a few security staff patrolling the area as omega Proceeded to Head Into an Civillian Shuttle Which Had Brought Various Scientists Interested In The Experiments Done At This Outpost Before they knew Omega Had Collapsed into an Blob And Had Hidden Herself Among The Visitors. Finally being Free from the torture that those tests were..

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: Proteans Are An Single Being Which The Body Is an Composed Of Unknown But Huge Amounts Of Nano Machines That Are Controlled By The Few Organs Present As An Synched Agglomerate , Potentially opening Possibilites for self repairs if Metals Are Consumed.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: No endagering Other Crew's Health For entertainment. be more original of the ideas

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: My Character Permission To Be Revoked And I To Be Punished For Breaking An Rule

Captain277

Re: Hollow , Protean Whitelist

Post by Captain277 »

+1
You're approved for the Protean whitelist.

BlackMajor

Re: Hollow , Protean Whitelist

Post by BlackMajor »

Guess I'll drop my +1 here.

Your english could use some work, but that'll improve in time of course. I'm already aware you play pretty ok characters (Nila cute), and some.