TheLordME - Diona

LordME

TheLordME - Diona

Post by LordME »

Discord name: LordME#7878

Byond ckey: TheLordME

Characters you currently play: Valentina Martins, VMU 204, Olive Overstreet

Job/Races you are applying for: Diona

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Leaf hurled through Star wind, Physician Dionae Gestalt

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species:
After forming a Gestalt the consent was to learn as much as possible about the wonders human genetic manipulation brought forth and so the gestalt went and became a doctor.
Given their slow, but remarkable accurate memory they can easily perform medical proceedures without flaw. They are also of coarse not hesitant to retrieve personal from hazardous zones, given that Gestalts are both hard to kill, and have very little self conversation instinct.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it:
Diona are the Nymphs that hatch from the seeds players can hatch in hydroponics. Those Nymphs on their own arent smart.
Multiple Nymphs form a Gestalt, these can reach human level interlects, although all their actions are rather slow, as they arent one but many minds that need to find consent on their actions.
The ultimate state of a diona gestal is no longer comparable to anything human, they for gigantic Baloons in the photosphere of stars or gas giants minding their own buisness or trading with passerbys the gas they absorbed.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?:
If I break the server rule severe enough for consequences, and I was only able to, because I was a diona, then I expect the species access to be taken away from me again, if my violations where not linked to diona access, I expect the normal ruleing any player would get without diona whitelist.

Captain277

Re: TheLordME - Diona

Post by Captain277 »

I'm going to approve this application for now. Be advised that the Citadel specific lore for Diona should be coming out "soon". So be prepared to change or update core facets of your history/design when that happens.