FreshRefreshments Vox Whitelist Application.

FreshRefreshments

FreshRefreshments Vox Whitelist Application.

Post by FreshRefreshments »

Discord name: FreshRefreshments#2173

Byond ckey: FreshRefreshments

Characters you currently play: Mostly Ridley O'Malley, but occasionally, Nazo-Zha-Takozh-Vazhin, Francine Abernathy, Jesse Cailloux, and Skariat Kaataria.

Job/Races you are applying for: Vox

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Tokahireek.

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species:

Tokahireek has been, and always will be, a Servitor. Their first memories involve cleaning up the mess of a shipjack they called home for the formative years of their existence, manned by a crew of 9 Vox including themselves. Both raiding and trading were things the others were trained in, looting or stealing various things to sell amongst the far reaching frontier. It was something Tokahireek resented- the fact that they got to work, while the Servitor was always made to sit around and wait and dispose of the slag byproduct they created. It was an abominable existence. All because the markings etched into their body said what they were going to do and how they were going to do it.

Well- fuck the markings, and fuck the system.

First chance they got, they took the opportunity to stay stranded on a human space station, while their kin completed their business and left again. Alone, with a load of humans that were marginally more speciestic than others of their kind. . .they had always thought humans wouldn't be so bad, out of spite for their "betters", but wow. The dustlungs were not fun to be around. Worst, this left Tokahireek to do the job no one else wanted to. Cleaning. The Vox took to spending most of their time outside, along the windows of the station, scales and plates rigidly tightened to keep the void of space from rending their insides. By the time another ship came with supplies that offered to smuggle Tokahireek to a place with more- life, they had already become quite irritable and isolationist.

Now, a poor, desperate living is eked out by the Vox, relying on their lackluster pay from cleaning to hold them afloat while they search for. . .more suitable under the table methods of payment.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: Mystery. The Vox are space raptors that are nomadic in nature, originating from their great massive Arkships. There are many things that not even the Vox know about themselves or one another, and much moreso outsiders to them. They are secretive, infamous for their smell and speciesm, and overall eating people is a dangerous subject to bring up with them. More just cowards trying to get by day to day- which is precisely what Tokahireek is, as well.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: I am already a clown. :(

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: To have my whitelist removed, and punished accordingly for the rule broken. I would have it no other way.

Nik707

Re: FreshRefreshments Vox Whitelist Application.

Post by Nik707 »

Yeah Ridley is a massive meme but you don't break rules and you do a great job staying in character so im with it

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

I'll throw my support on this application.

SpessInquisitor

Post by SpessInquisitor »

I think this is pretty solid. As the Vox lore man, I'll toss in my +1.

Captain277

Post by Captain277 »

Funny Vox lore man say +1. I say +1 now too. Whitelist approved.