theknightofaura Clown app

Auraknight

theknightofaura Clown app

Post by Auraknight »

Discord name: Auraknight#5417

Byond ckey: theknightofaura

Characters you currently play: San, Sato, Starlight, Aura, Sarvara, Miiks, Bastion, Vaska, Riksis, Vio, Ryley, Silias and G'nata. (Apparently I have a thing for S-names? News to me)

Job/Races you are applying for: Clown

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Sato Nomi

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: Distinct and enjoyable? Well, the character is all about living life to the fullest, and making people happy, helping out wherever he can. Lives life fast, and long, and occasionally makes a good joke here or there. I'd leave them as a morale officer, but on the direct reccomendation of one admin, and the implication of another, I'm submitting for clown app

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: I expect to get absolutely clowned on. I try and be a good bean when it comes to obeying the server rules, but, if I do anything as a clown that I couldn't have without being a clown, then I fully expect to lose the ability to be a clown. Not that that'll stop me clowning around, but I suppose it'd be a waste of a banana-creme-brulee style degree. If I break the server rules in other regards, well, I can hardly expect special treatment.

Jaybirdnerd

Re: theknightofaura Clown app

Post by Jaybirdnerd »

Hello,

+1 Almost immediately, I'm in full support of you having this because I feel your character would suit it perfectly, plus, it'd be nice to have more people playing as clown.

See you next post,

~Jay

Nik707

Post by Nik707 »

yeah ok

Captain277

Post by Captain277 »

Sure. Clowns are always appreciated.